Credits

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I BRING YOU

THE END

OF JONATHAN AND ASHLEY'S STORY

As I finished this book, while continually working on others, one saying popped into my head on multiple occasions. 

"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."

-Toni Morrison

When I first started writing in June, being a bisexual man on the brink, I would scroll through wattpad for a good lgbt book, with people who weren't in high school, without excessive smut, and without the stereotypical roles. 

I couldn't find it, So Johnny and Ash were created.

Johnny and Ashley were NEVER supposed to be together. 

Project Kaleb was supposed to be the only book, and when Ashley died, he was actually supposed to die. Johnny would stay with Linda. Finley would not exist. 

But I asked a close friend and fellow reader, "Hey, what if Johnny and Ash became a thing?"

She said "I can see it," 

And they were created. 

I hope you enjoyed captivity

Whether you read just Captivity, the first book Freedom, OR became a super fan and read all three books in their series combined!  

Although this is the end of Johnathan and Ash having their own story, the next generation takes over in my next series and American in London, where you can join Christopher Caspian's son Jamie Caspian on the supernatural adventure of a lifetime with his friends Finley and Marius Grayson by his side.

So head on over to American in London Season One! Or catch up on your Johnny and Ash from Project Kaleb, FREEDOM, and now CAPTIVITY

Thank you to everyone who took a chance reading this book and give me a hey if you made it this far in the comments!

See you soon!

~Ryley Kalem Grayson 

The Invisible Grayson