3. DESTINY

Hlo darlings

Here I am with another update. ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

___________________________

Kalyani (dadi ) took Avantika to hospital. Her condition was serious. She was thinking about Her n AVANTIKA'S talks about shivika marriage. She was worried about anika as what would be her state after seeing avantika in this situation.

Anika came back from orphanage. Avantika was not at home n door was open. She asked her neighbour aunt whom Avantika tells everything before going anywhere. She told anika that Avantika's health wasn't well so their guest ( dadi) took her to hospital. Listening to this, anika's heart Skipped a beat. Her mind started assuming what her heart wanted her to not. She stabled herself and rushed towards hospital.

Shivaay, being a protective person was worried for His dadi as she was still not home. He asked khanna about dadi's whereabouts and he got to know from him that she's in hospital. Listening to word Hospital was enough to give him a heart attack. He asked him what happened to which khanna replied saying, that she's fine but is with Her friend's daughter whom she went to meet. Shivaay sighed in relief as dadi was fine. But still he thought to pay a visit to the hospital and pick dadi up from there. So he headed towards hospital

Here Anika reached hospital. She was a crying mess by now. Her eyes were red n puffy. She asked from the reception about Avantika's ward. She rushed towrds her ward. She saw dadi sitting infront of the ward. Anika walked upto her n asked in a chocked voice " D..dadi M..Maa kaisi ha...hain?? Voh th...theek hai na? *( dadi How's Mom's condition?  She's fine right?)*

Dadi looked at anika and seeing this vulnerable soul infront of her, she wanted to hide everything from her but she couldn't do so. Anika needs to know everything. So she stood up  and held anika gently by her shoulders and asked her to sit down. Her actions were making anika more and more restless. Anika denied to sit and asked about Avantika's condition. At last dadi told her.

Dadi : Anika, doctor ne bola hai ki....ki Avantika ki halat kharab hai. Us..uske paas zyada waqt nahi hai. *( Anika,  doctor has told ne that Avantika's condition isn't gud. She doesn't have much time)*

Anika was sitting numb. She heard every word but wasn't able to say anything. She was so stirred up from inside that she wasn't able to express anything. She was staring at dadi with an emotionaless face. Dadi understood her inner battle. She caressed anika's head with motherly affection and care.

Doctor came out of the ward after Avantika's check up and told them that  they can meet Avantika. Dadi chose to be sit back and let anika talk to her Mom in privacy as right now only Avantika can handle anika. Anika, still in a trance of dadi's words walked inside the ward with baby steps. She saw her mother lying on the bed witb so many machines around her. Avantika saw her and gestured Anika to come to her. Anika's emotions came to the surface as a flood and she ran upto her mother and cocooned herself in her mother's protective arms. The tears that seemed to be dried just a moment ago, now were flowing loke an unstoppable stream.

 Avantika caressed her back trying to pacify her but failed as she herself was crying by then.  She was sad, not because she is going to die soon but bcz she had to leave HER INNOCENT ANGEL alone.

Shivaay reached the hospital and asked about the ward of Miss. Avantika Mehra. The receptionist informed him and he Headed towards the ward. When he saw dadi infront of him safe and sound was relieving to him. Although he knew already that she's fine but His heart was fearing to lose his dadi. After his parents, dadi is the one who is his source of solace, ofcourse his brothers are also there but dadi is his mother n father. On top of that, His heart was beating faster, the way it was beating in the orphanage when he saw that GIRL. Was she here?? His heart quetioned him. But his mind denied.