34. She rules your heart

Hlo darlings

Silent readers you don't vote, which clearly means you don't like the story, so if you don't like it then why you read it ? Just stop reading na... it's so simple.

Anyway, Love_Fate lovelyanju this is for you both 😗😗

Loyal readers ENJOY READING 💗💗💗
____________________

When someone loves and cares for you too much it can be irritating, just the way Anika felt because of these grown up kids.

Anika ( irritated as well as tired ) : You are going and that's final, end of discussion.

OmRi : Bhabi...

Anika : Get. Out. You both.

Rudra : yes yes, go O, and enjoy. I'll be with my bhabi, right bhabi.

Bhavya : True. It will be so much fun, me, Rudra and bhabi...

Anika ( to Rudra ) : But you told me yesterday that you have to go for a seminar today which is going to be held in Delhi. ( to Bhavya ) You also told me that you are going to Manali with your senior doctors to attend a medical camp.

Rudra/Bhavya : I'm not going to leave you alone.

Anika : Who said to you that I'm alone. Dadi is here, Badi ma will also be here. And sh...I mean, I'll not be alone. So no need to stay here. I don't want you to compromise your works for me. Now you both don't dare to argue. Start packing, all of you.

Om : But bhabi why this plan of Honeymoon suddenly ?

Anika (sighing due to tiredness) : It's not a sudden plan. Me and...Shivaay had decided it even before your marriage. It was meant to be a surprise for you both and for sid and Mallika. But then that acc.. accident.. then I had decided to send you both secretly. But now as Shivaay knows everything, there's no point in hiding anything. I've called Sid and Mallika also, they must be coming in an hour or two so that you four can leave together for airport.

Gauri : Bhabi are you sure you will be fine ?

Janvi ( who just entered the room with Anika's breakfast ) : why do you think she won't be fine ? Her mother is with her to take care of her. You all go and enjoy.

She sat beside Anika and caressed her hair and Anika just smiled.

Anika ( to Gauri) : why do you think I won't be ? I'll be fine. Already so much happened and you both couldn't spend any time together. Now it's your time. Go and enjoy this trip to Paris.

Gauri ( Hugging Anika ) : You're the best bhabi, sister and a mother anyone could have. I mentioned about going to Paris randomly but you remembered it. I love you so much bhabi.

Om : But that's not fair bhabi, you remembered Gauri's choice, not mine. Not fair ( He made a puppy face )

Anika ( with an unbelievable look ) : You are also behaving like a child Om.

Om : Only infront you bhabi.

Anika ( Smiling) : Ok Ok. Don't get sad. This trip is of two weeks and after a week there is an exhibition. So you can visit there. So do you still think I didn't care for you ?

Om : You will never leave any chance to make us happy. Love you, so much..

Anika : it's already 10 in the morning. Go and start packing. Your flight is at 4 in the evening. Go.