18. I Feel safe with you

Hlo darlings
Here I'm back with an update.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖
__________________________

It was a normal day for everyone, but for Shivaay and Anika, it was disaster. Anika had been thinking how to go in front of Shivaay as she was feeling shy so she kept ignoring him. Shivaay was frustrated because of her ignorance.

At last, Shivaay thought to use another way to talk to her. Anika was moving towards their room as she thought Shivaay left for office. But Shivaay was too clever, he went out of the mansion through the front door and entered through the back door again. He directly went to their room and was waiting for her to come.

Anika came in to take her phone that was kept on the dressing table. She moved towards it to take the phone and when she picked up the phone, her eyes fell on Shivaay's reflection in the mirror as he was standing just behind her. Seeing him, she remembered their kiss and her cheeks heated up. Shivaay came more close to her, decreasing the distance between them.

Shivaay : What happened, Anika ?

Anika : I..I came to take my...my phone.

Shivaay : I'm not talking about that. Why are you ignoring me ?

Anika ( Without looking at him ) : I...I'm not ignoring you, why would I ?

Shivaay : Yes you are ignoring me from the time we returned home.

Anika : It's nothing like that.
Saying this, she started to leave when Shivaay caught hold of her wrist and directly asked what he wanted to know.

Shivaay : Are you embarassed from the incident of last night ? Do you regret what happened between us ?

Anika was confused as well as shocked from his question that was utter nonsense. How could he just think like that, but she realised that he is thinking like that because of her behaviour only. At the same time she felt happy too as she got him as her husband who is thinking about her feelings unlike typical men who think their wives as a property to use any time for their lust.

Shivaay felt more sad when Anika didn't reply to his question.

Shivaay : I’m...I'm Sorry Anika  I should have...I should have controlled myself from coming close to you. I know I hurt you. You can punish me, slap me but please don't be silent like this, I don't like your silence and Your ignorance. Please Anika forgiv....

Anika turned and hugged him tightly. Shivaay was about to fall because of the sudden force but he composed himself and hugged her even tighter. After a few minutes Anika broke the hug and spoke while rubbing his shoulders to sooth his tension.

Anika : aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hain ? Kya...Kya aapko ek baar bhi aisa laga ki main aapke sath confortable nahin hun, ya phir aapko aisa laga ki jo bhi hua voh meri marzi se nahi hua ? Main bas... bas mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki kaise main...aapke samne ayun ya aapse baat karun. Par meri iss baat ka matlab aap aise nikalenge, yeh mujhe nahi pata tha. Main bas aapse ek baat kehna chahti hun, ki... ki jab app mere sath hain toh kuchh galat nahi Hai, aur naa hi galat ho sakta hai. Jitna safe aur protected main aapke sath feel karti hun, vaisa pehle kabhi nahi kiya. *( How could you think like that ? Did you feel that I was uncomfortable with you, or did you feel whatever happened was not with my  consent ? I just couldn't understand how to talk to you or come in front of you, but I didn’t think that you would interpret it like this. I just know one thing that... nothing is wrong when you are with me. I never felt so safe and protected as I feel with you.)*
She said everything without looking at him as she was too shy to tell him that she can never be angry on him and especially because of the moment they shared. She don't know what it was, what she felt but it felt perfect, beautiful. It was magical.
Shivaay was actually frozen at his place hearing her confession and that, she wasn't angry from him. He was actually very happy that she don't regret anything that happened, but he was not able to express his happiness.