10. Who are you ?

Hlo darlings

Here I'm back with another update.

ENJOY READING

_________________

Anika woke up at five in the morning and found herself sleeping on the floor, on the poolside. She got up and went into 'their' room, only to find it empty. Shivaay was nowhere to be seen. She thought may be he was in washroom , but washroom was empty. Anika became worried because Shivaay was not an early riser. "Does that mean Shivaay was not here whole night ?" she thought.

She searched the whole house but couldn't find him. She couldn't even ask anyone about him because then they would doubt. So she sat in the room and waited for him. Shivaay returned home in a dishevelled state, his face completely blank with no emotions. He was looking the same Shivaay who used to be rude and arrogant.

When he entered inside the room, he found Anika was wide awake and was walking to and from. As soon as Anika saw shivaay and his dishevelled state, She started her questioning session.

Anika : Shivaay, Where were you ? An..and why are you like this ? Yo..your hand is Bleeding shivaay, let me bring first aid box.

She went towards the dressing table and brought the first aid box. She started to tennd to his wound. Shivaay was just staring her. This girl, who was so tensed and crying on seeing a small wound on his hand, she had betrayed him. Who is the real Anika ? The one whom he was living till now or The one whom he met yesterday, who was pregnant with someone else' child.

Shivaay : Why ?

Anika looked up at him and stared in confusion.

Shivaay : Why did you do this ? Everything was ok. Then why did you do this?

Anika : Shi.. Shivaay I'll tell you every...

Shivaay pulled her towards him and locked her hands behind her back. Their upper bodies collided and noses were touching. He always wanted themselves to be so close to each other but he never thought it would be like this.

Shivaay : Who is HE ?

Anika gave a hurt look to him. Although it wasn't his fault but still it was hurting her that he was asking such a question. She remained quite. Her silence was killing her even more. He tightened his hold on her wrists, resulting in her CHOORA ( Bangles ) hurting her, causing the blood oozing out. She just lowered her gaze and tears kept rolling down her cheeks. Her tears were the most sharp weapon to kill him, to stab his heart. He left her hands and went from there. Anika went to the washroom to freshen up.

In the morning

Everyone settled on the breakfast table. Anika brought the breakfast for everyone.

Dadi : Anika, what are you doing ? Why did you do all this ? You should rest.

Gauri : yes bhabhi, give it to me, you just sit down.

Anika : No gauri, I'm fine.

Mallika : BHABHI sit down.

Everybody was surprised to hear bhabhi from Mallika's mouth and were very happy.

Dadi : Anika, where is Shivaay ?

Shivaay : I'm here dadi.

He came and took dadi's blessings. He was about to sit with Om but Dadi sign him to sit beside Anika.

Dadi : I want to make an announcement. I think it's the perfect time to announce about Billu and Anika's marriage.

Everyone were happy but this came as a shock to three persons. First was Anika, second Shivaay and third was Ragini. She just came now and heard the conversation.