43. Fulfilling her wish

Hlo darlings

Target isn't complete yet. Seems like the story is no more a part of your interest. But still I'm updating because I want to complete it. NEXT CHAPTER ONLY AFTER THE TARGET OF THIS CHAPTER AND PREVIOUS CHAPTER IS FINISHED.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
_____________________
It was unbelievable for her to accept the things happening around her. She was happy, would be a very small phrase to depict her feelings. She felt blessed for having him in her life. She couldn't believe, that he set out to fulfil a wish of her that she herself don't know if she ever wished or not ?

The note attached with the mirror that was decorated with flowers, was written by him. Though the ugly, messy hand writing of her husband was not so good to read but the words carved on the note were his feelings that he scribbled on the piece of paper.

"I hope my queen would like this wedding gown chosen by me. Nothing could match up with the beauty of my queen but still I chose this gown for you, so that you could make it lucky by wearing it." The mere note written by him gave her goosebumps. The beauticians were adoring her blush as she was lost in her thoughts about her husband who was going to be her husband once again.

The week they spent together, roaming around the beautiful places in and around Austria, was memorable. Their togetherness was enough for them to enjoy every bit of what they did, whether it was a night spent on a grand and luxurious cruise, or a simple walk on a lonely street in the middle of the chilly night, or, a run and chase on the seashore. Every small thing was grand with him.

Her mobile vibrated, bringing her out of her thoughts. It was a message from him. "Couldn't he just call me, so that I could hear his voice ?" She thought and pouted cutely. A shy smile danced on her lips as she read his message.

"Get ready fast, queen. I just can't wait to see you and marry you." The message read and she kept the mobile away after sending him a shy smiley. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and couldn't help getting mesmerized by his choice. He knew what kind of things she likes.

The white gown was so simple yet so beautiful with work of pearls and flowers done on the edges of the gown. A few curls flowed out of her loose bun that was adorned with white flowers like accessory. Her face was glowing despite the minimal make up. She looked more gorgeous when her face was covered with a netted veil, designed beautifully with pearls and flowers.

As she stepped out of the make up room, four little girls wearing pink gowns came towards Anika and presented her a bouquet of white flowers, matching with her gown. The little girls walked along with her as they were supposed to be her bridesmaids.

As if, all the shockingly pleasant surprises were not enough for her, that she reached the venue. The beach. The setting sun had become red as if it was accompanying the bride in blushing. The fairy lights glowed as if, those were trying to match up with the glow Anika's face was radiating. The flowers tried to match up with her fragrance but it was impossible. Shivaay's Anika looked gorgeous more than the sun, the fairy lights and her fragrance felt like that of a newly bloomed flower that nobody had ever seen.

She walked on the flowery path, with her gaze fixed on her own feet. She felt his presence even before she could see him. She knew, he was looking at her. Poor girl, didn't know that what her husband was doing, is not called looking, It's called gawking. He Couldn't stop his feet from moving as she took step towards him.

She smiled as she saw his hand, extended for her to hold it and climb the small platform. She gave her hand to him and climbed up the platform. That's when she looked up to meet his eyes. "Could the ocean match up with the depth and beauty of his kanji eyes ?" Came the first thought in her mind.