Humsafar (Epilogue)

Hlo darlings

This epilogue wasn't planned. But some of you wanted this. So this is dedicated to all those who asked me for an epilogue. A big bear hug to all those who have always been there with me💕💕

New characters -

1. Jannat Shivaay Singh Oberoi (26 ).

2. Shivjeet Shivaay Singh Oberoi (24 ).

3. Neil Omkara Singh Oberoi  (23)

4. Ahaan Rudra Singh Oberoi (20)

5. Rihaan Sidharth Rana (24).

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
____________________________

Sometimes happiness brings fear, of loosing it. Despite everyone's assurance Anika's heart cried in pain as she dreaded to loose her baby. Painful memories of past never leave someone. They do come back at some point of time to scare you.

Finally Shivaay had to step ahead to talk to his jaan, to comfort her and to assure her that now nothing would ever snatch their happiness from them. He pulled her in his embrace as the family left them alone.

Shivaay : Have you forgotten what I had said, Anika ?

Anika looked at him with her teary eyes and nodded in a yes. She herself didn't know why this fear wasn't ready to leave her mind.  May be because she was the one to bear the pain of loosing her baby the most.

Shivaay : Don't cry. I had told you right ? That our little princess wanted more time to prepare to make our life beautiful. So now she is ready. She wants to come to us, to love us and to be loved by us. So we should also prepare ourselves to pamper her a lot.

Anika nodded her head as he wiped her tears and asked her to smile. A new chapter of their life is going to unfold and this time, they would write their happiness with their own hands. None would be able to smear the ink of sorrows on the pages of their life. No one.

***************
"No way. I'm not a fool who would keep listening and believing what you all are saying. It's all a lie." A blue eyed, 26 years old girl closed her ears with her palms.

"But we are saying the truth, Jaanu." Said her Rudy chachu who looked a perfect business man in his white shirt and grey pants with specs on his eyes.

"And why don't you believe me ? You know I don't lie at all." Her Ommie Cha said as he Sat beside her.

"No. Still I can't believe it. I know you don't lie. But it's also true that any one of you don't deny Badi dadi's demands. And that's why you all want me to get married as per badi dadi's wish. " Jannat said as she looked at her Badi Dadi, Kalyani Singh Oberoi who was smiling like nothing happened.

"You all should take a stand for me. You all had a love marriage. I also want to experience love in my marriage like you all, especially like Ma and Dad. And I won't believe that Ma and Dad didn't have love marriage. That's impossible." Jannat looked at her Chachus (OmRu ) and chachis (Gauri and Bhavya ), Dadi ( Janvi ), Badi Dadi, and Bua (Mallika ) and Sid Uncle.

"I still can't believe that you all are lying to Jaana Di just because you all want her to consider Arrange marriage." Said Neil, Om and gauri's son.

"Nobody is lying to your jaana di, Neil. We are saying the truth. Your Badi Ma and Bade Papa had an arrange marriage unlike us." It was Bhavya who tried to make her niece understand.