38. A storm

Hello darlings

I won't be able to give an update for two weeks as my honours exam is approaching.

I'm really sorry for not responding to the comments because I'm busy in my report writing n all. Pls forgive me darlings.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________
She felt someone following her as she went towards kitchen to have some water. At first, she felt it was her misconception and kept walking. Then, she felt some one following her again. She looked behind to find noone. She was scared.

She picked up a glass and poured some water in it. But her hands started trembling and she started sweating when she saw a shadow behind her. She felt a touch on her shoulder and the glass fell down from her hand because of fear.

She was scared to turn around but her fear vanished as soon as Shivaay engulfed her in his embrace.

Shivaay : What happened Anika ? Why are you shivering ? An..And What are you doing here alone ? If you wanted something then you should've asked me.

Anika : I.. I was feeling thirsty b...But the jug was empty. I just came to have water. B..But ( She tightened her hold on him ) but I felt as if.. someone was following me.

Shivaay felt something wrong but he didn't want to show it to her.

Shivaay : It's nothing jaan. It must be some misconception. Come, you need rest.

Shivaay took her to their room and made her sleep. He immediately called khanna and asked him to check if everything was fine or not. After that he slept taking Anika in his arms.

Anika was sleeping till late in the morning whereas, other family members were busy in doing preparations for the special party. Shivaay had given strict instructions to everyone to make the best arrangements.

Anika woke up, rubbing her eyes as she was still unable to open them properly due to the daylight. But then she felt someone's lips on his forhead and she knew who he was. She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her, with his face extremely close to hers.

Shivaay : Get up. You have so many things awaiting you, Jaan.

He said and rubbed his nose with hers, making her smile. She woke up and went to freshen up and Shivaay went to bring her breakfast. Anika was about to step out of the room buy Shivaay came with the breakfast and didn't let her go out.

Even after breakfast Shivaay didn't let her go out and he himself went out. Gauri and Bhavya entered the room with few other girls making Anika totally confused.

Gauri : Bhabi, come on, today we are all ready to give you a total treatment.

Bhavya : Yes bhabi, let's make you ready as a queen.

Anika : But why ? Is there something s...

Gauri/ Bhavya : No questions please.

Gauri ( to the beauticians and hairstylist ) : Lets get to work girls.

They gave Anika a dress to wear. Then they made Anika sit infront of the mirror and started their own work, leaving Anika clueless.

Shivaay entered the room as soon as Gauri and Bhavya told him that Anika was ready. He entered the room but couldn't see Anika's face clearly as she was trying to wear her anklet but it wasn't getting hooked.

Anika was completely unaware of his presence until she found Shivaay's cold fingers touching her feet and making her wear the anklet. She tried to stop him from touching her feet but he didn't stop. Anika stoop up and Shivaay was standing just behind her. He was not able to take his eyes off her as she was looking beautiful beyond he could describe in words.