42. Naughty plans

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
______________________

Anika looked outside the window as the golden sun spread its rays giving warmth in this chilly weather. Her brown orbs were trying to capture the beauty of the colourful flowers and the voices of chirping birds.

She was smiling as she remembered their lovely moments with each other, three days ago.

Shivaay was busy and tired because of too much of work. He didn't want the work to increase and snatch his time that he has planned to spend with Anika. So he was working with a pace that was exhausting him.

Anika sensed his tension and wanted to make him feel better. Her mind couldn't think of anything as her more than needed, deliciously handsome husband was unknowingly sending wild thoughts in her mind.

Anika remembered the way he boasted this morning, when he found her drooling over him as he came out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his torso, that he had a good control over himself whereas she can't help drooling over him. She had denied but he shrugged it just like that. Now, it was the perfect time to prove him wrong. She would hit two targets with one arrow. One, she would prove him wrong and the other, he would forget his tension for some time.

She went towards him and closed the laptop. Shivaay looked at her as she sat beside him, such that there was merely any distance between them.

Shivaay : Ani..Anika I.. i have a lot of work to finish before...

Anika stopped him from talking as she put her palm on his mouth, her lips brushing the back of her own palm.

Anika : It's ok. Work can wait.

Anika whispered and removed her palm from his lips, brushing her lips with his lips for a nano second. He closed his eyes and one of his hands went on her shoulder, caressing her jaw line with his fingers.

Anika had no idea exactly when her mind became blank. This touch had such a wild effect on her, that she forgot her plan for a minute. She regained her senses to go further. Anyway, What she wanted to do was done and that was what mattered to her.

He opened the strings of her kurta, making the piece of cloth loose and her body shivered with the sudden invasion of his hands inside her slit cut kurta, caressing her naval and then moving upwards.

She looked in his eyes and it made her shy as if, she just saw a glimpse of what wild thoughts his mind had for her. She pressed her lips on his neck and her hands worked on the buttons of his blue shirt. She opened first three buttons and pressed her lips to his chest and he let out a breathe as if he was loosing his sanity.

Not being able to stop himself, Shivaay cupped her cheek and.... his lips crashed against his file and then his face fell on the couch, with the file still under his lips. He lifted his face to see her laughing and winking simultaneously.

Shivaay (with a frown ) : Why did you do that ?

Anika : Hawww ! What did I do. You are the one who kissed my Sautan infront of my eyes and You are blaming me. I'm feeling betrayed.

Anika said as she made an innocent sad face. He got up and ran towards her to catch her. She jumped and ran from there towards the garden. She hid behind a tree to save herself but forgot about him as she saw a nest on the branches of the tree. Her eyes welled up as she saw the bird feeding her offsprings.