16. His Possession - 1

Hlo sweet darlings

Here your author is back. Hope you missed me the way I did ?

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖

___________________

"Jis shaadishuda jode ko pooja mein baithna hai unhe bulaiye or apni bahu se kahiye ke voh Prasad le ayein ( Call the couple who is going to sit in the Pooja and Ask your daughter in law to bring the Prasad)." Said the priest to Dadi while she looked at shivaay with a little bit of hope and then, her hope died looking at the over excited, smirking Ragini. Ragini went to the kitchen and brought the plate of Prasad that Anika prepared and looked at Anika with a big evil smirk on her stupid, polished with make-up face. Malli ( mallika ), Rudy, Om Gauri, Rudy and Bhavya were fuming in anger seeing Ragini trying to take Anika's place. Rudra was about to speak but Anika signalled him to be quite and he reluctantly stepped back, swearing to teach this snake a lesson after this pooja.
Shivaay marched towards Ragini, making her smile victoriously. But for everyone's delight, Ragini's disappointment and Anika's surprise, Shivaay walked past Ragini and held Anika's hand who was standing just behind Ragini. Anika couldn't do anything except for walking with shivaay to the Mandap and sit with him. She could see Ragini fuming. The Pooja was done and all the time, Shivaay didn't leave Anika's hand for Once which was noticed by everyone including Ragini that made her burn. Anika was glancing at shivaay tine and again but he didn't look at her but kept tightening hus hold on her hand. After the pooja When Anika was distributing the Prasad, She came across Ragini who was smiling like an evil, that made sure to Anika that she has another plan in her mind that doesn't even exist actually.
Ragini : Don't be too happy because here, was no media. If it would have been here, then Shivaay wouldn't have even looked at you. In today's engagement party, I will be the one going with him As his Wife.
She left saying that, and how much ever Anika deny, It's actually true because they yet don't know about Mrs. Malhotra's intentions and they will have to continue this drama . After the Pooja, Shivaay went to their room to make a call followed by Anika. After he finished the call, he found Anika standing just behind him. With one look he could tell what she wanted to ask. And that's exactly what she did.
Anika : What did you just do, Shivaay ?
Shivaay : Wh..What I did ?
Anika I'm talking about the Pooja. Why did you took me to sit with you ? You know Ragini was so angry and now I'm sure she will try to...
Shivaay ( In anger ) : What ? What will she do ? I am not scared of anyone. And why do you think that only, to know about any of their stupid motive I will give MY WIFE'S rights to her especially when I know there's nothing she can do.
Anika was left speechless with the possessivenes in his voice for her. She could feel his one hand that automatically rested on her waist pulling her closer and the other one cupping her left cheek that was turned scarlet with mere him being close to her.
Shivaay : I've done one mistake Anika, I won't repeat it. Never ever. I don't even know how much I have hurt you with that one mistake. I don't want it to happen again. You.. are too precious for me.
Saying this, He pressed his lips on her forhead making her heart skipping beats. She closed her eyes feeling the moment, to lock it in her heart's diary that is filled with his and only his name and memories. Shivaay hugged her close to him and he only knew what he was doing. He was trying to gain strength from her, so that he can never let anything happen to her, So that he can protect her. They broke the hug only when they heard the sound of someone clearing his throat and they found the whole youngster clan standing there with teasing smiles. Shivika could guess easily what was coming next, teasings and lots of teasings.
Rudra : Bhaiya, During the whole Pooja you were holding bhabi's hand and now too. Leave her alone for us also bhaiya. Bhabi, You should fix time table for Bhaiya's romance.
Anika bent her head shyly and tried to come up with an excuse to run away from there. Rudra was going to open his mouth again but one glare of Shivaay and he is all silent.
Bhavya : Ok Ok we are really sorry bhaiya to disturb your quality time with your highness ( Anika tried to interrupt ) but we came to ask You both to be ready as we have to go to the party.
Anika : By.. Bhavya act..actually I'm not going to the party.
Everyone together : What ? Why ? No ?
Ragini : I'll tell you. With what right she will go there, because I'm Shivaay's wife, isn't it ?
Shivaay was going to shout at her but Anika stopped him and asked Ragini to leave her and and HER HUSBAND alone.
Ragini : Ok. But Shivaay baby, I'll come soon to go with you. Bye.
Rudra ( After Ragini left) : When God was distributing mind and self respect, where the hell this Nagini was ?
Bhavya : Apni ghatiya shakal pe make-up thop rahi hogi. ( Must be applying makeup on her bloody face.)
Anika ( strictly ) : Bhavya.
Bhavya : sorry bhabi.
Om : But bhabi why don't you want to come ?
Anika : Om Dadi is not well, I'll stay with her.
Gauri : Then I won't go.
Bhavya : Me too.
Rudra : I also won't go without bhabi.
Mallika : neither I.
Anika : shut up. All of you. You all will go, It's my order.
Everyone except Shivaay : But..
Anika : No.
All of them left from there half heartedly. Anika looked at Shivaay who just broke his phone and the mirror in pieces and then sat on the bed holding his head in frustration. She sat beside him holding his hand softly, that, he tried to pull away from her hold.
Anika : Shivaay !!
Shivaay : I'm not going too.
Anika : Please Shivaay, I sent those stupid kids out when they were talking about not going and now you. At least you don't behave like a kid. Please go. Don't worry about me. It's a matter of a few days, please.
Shivaay : No means no.
Anika : For Me, Please.
Shivaay got up from the bed angrily and left towards washroom to get ready. Anika went in the walk in wardrobe to take out clothes for him to wear in the party . After he came out of the washroom and walked in the wardrobe, He noticed Anika standing and waiting for him and his clothes all ready. He ignored her and went to take out some other clothes for himself. He looked at Anika who left from there with a sad face. He closed the door and was going to change when he remembered her sad face. He threw away his shirt in anger because first she was not going. Second, She forced him to go there that too with that Ragini and on top of that, He can't even stay angry from her neither can he see her sad or hurt. WHAT A LIFE ? ( No Mr. Shivaay, call it WHAT A LOVE ? )
Anika was waiting for him in the room only and she turned around hearing the click sound of opening of the wardrobe door. Shivaay, without looking at her, stood in front of the mirror and was trying to wear his cufflinks. He couldn't do it properly because his concentration was only on Anika's wide smile because of him wearing the same wine coloured suit that She had selected for him. Anika knew he was sad and unwilling to go. She went towards him and stood in front of him. He didn't look at her and She, without saying anything fixed his cufflinks. Shivaay couldn't hold his frustration more.
Shivaay : What ? Why are you smiling. First of all you are forcing me to go to that stupid party like a kid is forced by his mother to go to the school and then, You made that sad face so that I don't be angry with you. That's just not fair.
Saying this, he stormed out of the room. Anika looked at his retreating figure and then she saw Mallika and Om standing there.
Om : What happened bhabi ?
Anika : He got angry because I forced him to go to the Party, with Ragini.
Mallika : Correction, he got angry because you forced him to go without you. Bhabi do one thing just come with us.
Anika : but..
Mallika : What if you can't come as his wife, but you can go as our friend right ?
Om : yes. That's great. Bhabi now no excuse because Dadi is sleeping. Shivaay will be ok in fact very happy when he will see you there. Let's go.
Mallika : Just get ready.
Shivaay left from the mansion with Ragini who sat beside him in the car like a shameless creature, looking not so good with more than needed make up and over revealing dress. Shivaay's presence was in the car but not his heart and mind, that, he left with Anika only.
After getting ready, Anika too left for the party with Om and Mallika. Gauri Bhavya and Rudy had already left when Shivaay went out.
At party venue
RuVya and Gauri jumped on Anika over excitedly. They were very happy that at least Anika was here. But Mallika and Om wanted to see Shivaay's face when he will see Anika there, especially when his wife is looking ravishing in this indo-western attire. Om called Shivaay who was busy with his business associates, looking clearly pissed off with the presence of his So called wife.
Om : hello. Shivaay where are you ? Don't tell me that you are again busy with your business associates. We are all waiting for you.
But little did Om know that Shivvay didn't listen a word that he said. Shivaay's focus was on the a melodious laugh that he heard from the other side of the phone, in background. He know who SHE is. But his mind told him that she didn't come. He wanted to believe his heart who told him that she's here, He can feel it. Do hell with his mind and he cut the call to go and find her. He felt disappointed when he saw his siblings sitting together but the one whom he wanted to see was not there. Looking at his disappointed face everyone giggled and that's when Rudy called Anika who was standing behind Shivaay and talking over phone.
Shivaay turned around immediately to look for her and his breathe seemed to be stopped seeing someone that beautiful. Everything else seemed to be blurred and the thing that existed for him was Anika.

On the other hand, Anika was completely unaware of the fact that She took someone's heart once again

On the other hand, Anika was completely unaware of the fact that She took someone's heart once again. And when she did look at him and smiled, Oh ! He died with that one smile.
Shivaay's reverie was broken by karan, Mr. Shekhawat's Son, the no.1 flirt of this country according to Shivaay. Mallika and Sid, Gauri and Om, Rudra and Bhavya and Shivaay and Ragini ( For Shivaay's bad luck ) were standing as couples but the only person who was single ( according to karan ) was Anika who just came after finishing the call. Karan met everyone but his eyes weren't leaving Anika for a second that made Shivaay to have thoughts to kill Him.
Karan ( to Anika ) : Is this beautiful lady standing over here Single ?
Before Anika could answer Rudy poked his nose in and said a big yes to which, Shivaay noted in his mind to kill Rudy first. Shivaay's glare gave a green signal to Rudra to shut his mouth up. But it was too late. Karan already started throwing his cheesy flirtings one after the other. The Dj announced a romantic dance for all the couples and Ragini was quick enough to drag Shivaay to the dance floor. OmRi, RuVya and Sidika too left towards the dance floor. Now only Anika was left with karan. Karan was talking to her and She actually found him very funny and genuine.
Shivaay was looking at Anika and karan and the way Anika was laughing after every line he said, He could guess karan was flirting with HIS wife. But that was not enough. Karan took Anika to the dance floor and both started dancing and talking. With Anika's every move with that Monkey ( According to Shivaay ) Shivaay held Ragini more and more harshly making her whimper in pain but Shivaay didn't care. Due to this lack of concentration, Shivaay stepped on Ragini's dress resulting in her to fall on the floor and everyone else laugh.
Shivaay suddenly left the dance floor in anger towards the bar counter. Anika couldn't guess about the sudden change in his behavior so she tried to go to him but karan stopped her. Shivaay gulped one after the another drink to calm his anger and that annoying feeling called possessivenes But nothing worked. At last, he kept the glass on the counter so rudely that it actually broke. He left towards the exit. Anika excused herself and then went behind him to see what happened to him suddenly.
She followed him calling his name again and again but he didn't listen to her and left in his car. Anika kept following him and running behind his car that she actually didn't realise that She came afar from the venue, on an isolated road. The car's speed was fast so she just saw him leaving.
Here, in the venue, Om noticed that neither Anika nor Shivaay were here. Gauri told him that she saw them leaving. He called Shivaay to ask about their whereabouts. Shivaay picked the call after a lot of tries.
Om : Shivaay, Why did you and Bhabi leave the party ?
Shivaay : Om actually I... wait Anika and me ? Anika isn't there ?
Om : No.
Shivaay realised that she was calling him from behind but He, in his anger, ignored her calls and left from there. Now she was not even in the party. Where she must have gone ? His mind went back to the time when she went missing because Daksh kidnapped her. He took a U-turn and drove towards the venue.
_________________
Precap : Shivaay was driving his car rashly to find Anika, when suddenly a girl came in front of his car and fell down. He came out of his car and.....
WHO IS THE GIRL ? AND. WHERE IS ANIKA ? IS SHE IN TROUBLE ? Keep guessing until you don't complete the target.

So, How was it ? Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to give your precious votes and feedback.

Target : 165 + votes 45 comments

Thanks to all those Muffins who always vote and give their feedback to this story.

Love you all a lot 😙😙😙😙😙😙

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖