39. The mother in her -1

Hlo darlings

I'm here, finally !! I missed you all so much. Let's not waste anymore time.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
_____________________
A mother's warmth, that every child loves to feel, something that a person would want even when he/she is a grown up adult, was what they felt when their Anika bhabi came to their life.

Janvi and Tej's relation was never a normal one, and Om and Rudra always had to compensate for it. A father's love was given to them by Shivaay but they always longed for their mother's love who used to remain aloof because of her husband's betrayals and it was when Anika entered their family, they relished the love of a mother.

Mallika had no memories with her mother, even as a new born baby because her mother died after giving birth to her. Her Shivaay bhai pampered her a lot, but her Anika bhabi became her mother. It was her embrace that Mallika felt the safest in.

Gauri and Bhavya had their mother with them always, but Anika's warmth was something so rare that they felt different, differently beautuful.

Sidharth, who's mother was a strict when he was a child, never behaved so open and friendly with her as much as he did with Anika.

Their hearts ached Seeing their mother lying lifeless, with wires attached to her body and those needles pricking her hands that once she had put on their heads to console them, to cheer them and to give then all the love they felt lack of. They felt lonely and lost.

Anika was in danger. The doctors said, if she didn't gain conscious, she may slip into coma due to the trauma of such dreadful incident.

Shivaay's whole world was shattering and he was helpless. He didn't feel so helpless when he was a kid and his parents left him alone to fight with the world. He didn't feel so helpless when he used to be alone and the burden of keeping up to everyone's expectation used to be on him and he had none to share it with.

"Why did God had to send Anika in his life ? Why did he had to love her ? Why did she had to make him so fond of herself ? Why did she had to share all his burdens and sooth him when he was in pain ?" He thought as he looked at her pale face. He went outside the hospital, and the first thing that he noticed was the temple in the hospital premises.

"What did I do to you, for being given such punishment ? I know I was never too fond of you, so your enmity with me is justified. But my Anika ? Her faith in you is so strong still, You keep doing bad with her but her faith remained same. Her heart is so pure that she never hated anyone. Then why did you have to give her all the sorrows ?" Shivaay shouted infront the idol of Lord Ganesha, ignoring all the pitiful looks of people around. His anger turned into tears and he fell on his knees.

"I'll die, I swear. I'll die if you snatched her from me. People call you 'vighnharta' right, the one who defeats all the problems ? Why should I believe it when all you ever did is to give me problems but never a solution to solve it ? You already snatched my parents, I tolerated. You snatched my c..child from me, I tolerated. You never gave me any reason to believe in you. But today, if I lost her, I won't tolerate. I know you don't care if one person won't believe in your presence and your power, but still, your name would be stained forever in my eyes. For me, you would remain mere a stone, carved and painted. That's it." Shivaay just poured his heart out and got up with much difficulty.

As he was getting up, a black thread hanging in his neck caught his attention. He took the locket in his hand and observed it carefully.

Anika tied a thread that had a locket with a picture of Goddess around his neck. If it was anybody else, he would have never let him tie this. But it was Anika, so he had to let her do what she wants. Don't know why, but he feels that she owns him. He doesn't believe in all this but her contended smile was enough for him to let her do this.