26. Fear...

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
______________

The feeling of being blessed is beyond description when your love is there by your side. You feel so blessed when he cares for you as you are a flower, when he makes you feel that he sees only you even in the heavy crowd.

This one weak in Shimla, with him is like a dream, a fairy tale. Her morning starts in his arms and ends in his arms. The first person she sees in the morning is his face, the first thing she does is to pray for his welfare and them being together.

His day starts by seeing her face, when she comes to wake him up. Her wet hair strands playing with his face. His morning becomes Christmas when she wakes him up by kissing his cheek. She becomes bold when he is sleeping or to say, does acting of sleeping. But the blush appears on the face of his shy flower when he opens his eyes and his hands encircles her waist in possession.

Earlier, the stay was for a weak. But Shivaay's work wasn't finished so they had to extend the stay. It was more like a wish granted for both the lovers.

Shivaay had never enjoyed any of his business trips the way he was doing when Anika is around. The whole day in stress, then one cup of espresso made especially by her and stress vanishes like it doesn't exist in his life at all.

Shivaay had decided to stay at home due to the rain. The rain wasn't heavy but Anika stopped him from going. And now Mr. SSO was at Mrs.ASSO's service.

( In the morning when he woke up, he had found himself sleeping on the couch. He remembered that he was working last night.

Anika was sleeping on the couch hugging him from his torso. Her head was resting on his chest. He picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed. He was about to leave but she woke up and hugged him. She was not leaving him. He felt something fishy with her behaviour. But he ignored it and hugged her even more tightly.)

He had decided to make Anika feel special so he had decided to make Anika's favourite chhole bhatoore for lunch.

He set the table in the balcony with a perfect view of beautiful mountains and not so heavy downpour. Anika came and stood by his side as she was frustrated from 2 hours. Shivaay didn't let Anika enter the kitchen which irked her very much.

Anika : Now if Mr. SSO gives permission, can I sit and eat because I can smell the tasty food.

Shivaay : Sure, your highness .

He bent his head down in respect and Anika chuckled. He pulled the chair for her and sat on the opposite chair when she was seated comfortably.

Shivaay served the food to her but he got a call from office that he had to go to the construction site due to some problem there. He looked at Anika who nodded in no but he had to go. He thought it to be Anika's care for him but he didn't notice her fear that she was feeling from last night.

Shivaay : Only for two hours Anika, I promise it won't take long. I will be back in two hours.

Anika : Shivaay it's getting dark and rain will be heavy, I know. Please don't go. I know it must be some important work but not more important than you. Please don't go.

Shivaay made her sit on the chair again.

Shivaay : Anika, ( Pointing at the locket around his neck ) You gave me this right ? Then why are you so worried. I will go and be back so soon that you won't even realise. Ok, jaan ?

Anika nodded reluctantly.

Shivaay : But I can't leave until I get to see your beautiful smile your highness. (Anika smiled at the endearment he used ) Have your lunch and dare you skip it.