40. Mission Cheer up

Hlo darlings

Please darlings, I mentioned it many times, but nobody cares for it. Please give your reviews about the story OTHER THAN awesome, amazing and all. I want reviews that are honest so that I can improve myself and get to know where I stand as a writer.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
_______________________
It hurts to see the tears of a person who had taught you to smile. It hurts to see the sane person in pain who had once been your relief.

Every one was busy devising their own plans to cheer up Anika's mood and to bring her out of the painful memories of that incident. Om, Rudra, Sid, Gauri, Mallika and Bhavya were TRYING to make Anika's favourite dishes, which seemed next to impossible after seeing the condition of the kitchen which was in a total mess.

Dadi was laughing at their antics and janvi and ketki (Sidharth’s mother ) had offered help to them, but they denied because they had full faith in their cooking skills. Poor kitchen !!!!

Janvi : Why are you all so stubborn ? Let me help you all. Don't you all remember what had  happened last time when you were baking cake for Anika's birthday ? (To Malrivya ) You three had ruined 9 cakes before making an edible cake. I had tasted those 9 cakes and those were real hell.

The girls pouted at the way janvi made faces remembering their cakes and the boys laughed.

Dadi (to the boys ) : Why three of you are laughing ? Don't you remember what you all did ? Om, don't you rembers the way your hair were dishevelled when the microwave blasted ?

Now it was time for the girls to laugh and Om's face was worth watching as he was looking at his hair with pity. After a lot of hard work they were able to cook the food. It looked presentable but nobody knew how it tasted.

After clearing all the mess that they had created, they left towards Anika's room to bring her out.

Anika was sitting in the balcony attached to their room, lost in her own thoughts. The whole youngsters’ clan entered the balcony area and sat on the floor infront of Anika’s chair. Anika was jerked out of her thoughts as she felt someone's hands on her hands, in her lap.

Anika looked at all of them with a small smile, the smile that didn't reach her eyes which looked dull and puffy.

Bhavya : are you angry with me, bhabi ?

Anika was startled by such question from Bhavya. She was puzzled as why would she be angry with Bhavya.

Anika : Why are you talking like that Bhavya ? Why would I be angry with you ?

Bhavya : Because, it was due to my negletion that my phone went into wrong hands and some one messaged you on my behalf, to go to the backyard. It was all my fault.

Anika : no Bhavya, it wasn’t your fault. It was noone’s fault, it was destiny. Stop blaming yourself.

Gauri : No matter what, bhabi, but we all are somewhere responsible for your pain. We shouldn't have left you alone.

Anika : Stop it. You all are not at fault. It happened because it was written in my fate. Stop blaming yourself.

Om : Ok. None would blame anyone. But bhabi, we can't see you like this. You haven't stepped out of your room from last fifteen days. You stay silent all the time and we can't take it. We want our Khidkitod Anika bhabi back.