20. Fallen??

Hlo darlings
Here is the update.
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖
_________________
He felt something wrong with her actions. He felt as if she is searching for her breathes. He couldn't hold himself back from going towards her and pulling her in his embrace.
Shivaay : What happened, Anika ? Why are you so desperate ? You always scold me for my anger and impatience but look what You've done to the room. What are you searching for ?
Anika ( Crying badly) : I..I'm searching f...for my wooden box .
Shivaay : Anika it must be here, in the the room itself. ( He removed the hair strands that were falling in her eyes, by caressing her forhead softly ) you don't cry meri jaan, let me check.
Shivaay checked the whole room and finally he found the box. As soon as Anika saw It, she smiled while still crying. She just snatched it from Shivaay's hand and caressed it as if she found it after years. She opened box and took out a flower tiara with artificial red roses and then hugged it to her chest like the most precious thing of hers.
Shivaay had seen this box in Anika's hands but he never asked her about it but he knew one thing that it was really close to her heart. He never disturbed her when she used to sit beside the window, staring at the moon and stars and hugging this precious thing of hers to her chest. He would silently observe her face that showed some kind of pain, then smile and sometimes restlessness. She would sleep in the same position and he used to pick her up and make her sleep on the bed comfortably, without disturbing her. Never even in her sleep she let it go from her hands.
Today after seeing her tears, he understood what it really means to her. He wanted to know why it mattered to her so much. Her tears bothered him too much and he wanted to know the reason of those tears so he could destroy that reason.
Shivaay took the box from her and she looked at him with wide teary eyes as if she felt her life leaving her. He found many tiaras inside the box.

She tried to take it back but Shivaay kept it on the nearby table

She tried to take it back but Shivaay kept it on the nearby table. Then he held her shoulders as her eyes were still on that box.
He made her sit on the bed and himself sat behind her, holding her waist lovingly. His other hand was on her head, caressing her hair as he kept kissing her hair from behind.
Anika was not in her senses, her heart was feeling uneasy, lonely. But his one touch gave her the much needed strength and calmness. She never cried even in front of her mother, but his soothing touch removed all the barriers and she let herself feel free to cry as much as she want.
Once her sobs lessened, Shivaay made her turn towards himself so that he could see her but she hugged him tightly, hiding her face in the crook of his neck and he also wrapped his hands around her with the same intensity. She didtn't realise that she was sitting on his lap, not only his lap, but she cocooned herself in his embrace as if she was trying to hide herself from everything.
Shivaay : Anika, Kya ho gaya meri jaan ? Please tell me. *( Anika, what happened my life ?)*
Anika deepened her head in his neck instead of replying to him.
Shivaay : Anika, yesterday you said to me, that by sharing our pain we feel relaxed. You said you can't see me like that, I also can't see you like this. You don't know the extent to which your tears hurt me. It kills me every second to see you hurt, crying. I don't feel well when your face looses that bright smile. Please don't do this to me, jaan. Please...
Anika's silent cries finally subsided as a loud sob escaped her mouth and she tightened her hold on him.
Anika : I miss them.. I. Miss him a lot Shivaay. I loved mom too, but I loved him more. It hurted so much when he left.
Shivaay : Him ? Who Anika ?
Anika : Papa. I really love him, but he left me and ma alone. You...You know Shivaay, my ma - papa's marriage was a love marriage. My papa even left his family for my ma. She was his life. But...but after my birth, he used to love me more than ma. She used to complain to me about the same. If he would get a rose for ma, he used to bring a whole bouquet for me at the same time. He.. he always wanted my attention if I was around. Ma used to scold him because he used to sit beside me when I used to sit for studies and we used to end up playing. You know Shivaay, on my birthday we went to a park. A boy of my age wanted to play with me and befriend me. But papa scolded him and scared him so much, so..so that he stay away from me. You know why..he.. did that ? ( She chuckled a little ) Because he wanted my time for himself only. He used to finish his office work soon so that he can be with me after I come back from school. One day, my... my teacher scolded me a little. It was not even a scolding, but Papa expelled the teacher from the school because he thought she hurted me. Shi....
She again broke into a flood of tears while still being in his embrace, on his lap.
Anika : He..he used to make a tiara for me with fresh flowers, everyday. Once, he had to go out of town for a weak. H..He made seven tiaras before going and gave them to me for those seven days. I was really happy. But....mere In two days, those flowers perished. I didn't like it. I kept crying non stop and didn't eat anything. I felt, as if Dad went away from me. When Ma told papa that I'm crying and not eating anything, he left his work in middle and came back. When he came and gave another fresh tiara, only then I smiled and had my food. Next day he brought this, a box full of tiaras with artificial flowers.
( Anika's narration to Shivaay as that beautiful moment played in her mind )
Flashback
As Harshit ( Anika's father ) asked his 6 year old little Anika to wake up, he made her wear a beautiful tiara made up of fresh white and red roses before she even opened her brown orbs. She smiled feeling the crown on her head as she again felt like her Papa's princess.
Harshit : Good morning my meethu, wake up.
Anika ( Jumping in Harshit's lap and kisses his cheek ) : Good morning Papa.
Harshit : Today is Sunday so Papa and meethu will be together whole day. So go and freshen up, ( He whispered as if it's a top secret ) papa have a surprise for you.
Anika jumped from his lap excitedly and ran towards Washroom.
As little Anika went to her papa to recieve her surprise, Harshit closed her eyes and made her sit on his lap. He then brought a wooden box in front of her eyes.
Harshit : Open your eyes meethu.
As Anika opened her eyes, she saw the open box filled with several flowery tiaras with white, red, pink, blue and green flowers. She picked up One, then the other and then the other as she kept looking at them with her twinkling eyes.
Harshit : Meethu liked it ?
Anika nodded her head hard and then squealed happily jumping in his with happiness.
Anika : But flowers, no fragrance. ( She said while pouting her rose like lips )
Harshit : don't be sad my meethu, These flowers are not real.
Anika : why no real flowers ?
Harshit : Because real flowers perish really soon and then they my meethu sad. ( He picked up a perfume bottle and sprayed on those flowers ) Now they have fragrance also. I will make tiara for you everyday, with fresh flowers but when I will not be here, you just see these tiaras, these flowers would never perish.
Anika ( She left the box and hugged him, with teary eyes ) : why you not here ? You no go anywhere.
Harshit ( Wiping her tears and kissing her rosy cheeks ) : I'm not going anywhere my baby, I'm here only. But if someday I had to go for work, then you can see this right ?
Anika : Ok. But you be with meethu.
Harshit : I will always be with my meethu. Meethu knows that I can't live without her, right ?
Anika : Yes. And without Ma also.
Harshit : Yes. You both are my Lifelines. I WON'T GO ANYWHERE.
Flashback ends
As she shared that beautiful memory of her papa with Shivaay, she cried harder.
Anika : O..ne day h..he had to.. leave for office because of some work. He...went but...but he.. never..came back Shivaay. H..He broke...h..his promise. He..left..hi...his meethu. He me..met w..With a..an accident. He....
She started crying more as Shivaay himself was feeling helpless seeing her so vulnerable. Gauri and bhavya, who came to Shivika's room, were worried on Anika as she was crying loudly. But Shivaay signalled them to not worry and go after closing the door.
Anika pulled herself a little away from him but not completely, only to look at him. Her eyes told him how much she miss them. But her eyes held something else, that made her so vulnerable. Her words made it clear what that emotion was.
Anika : Everybody I love, leave me. You won't go, right ? You will always be with me right ? ( She shaked her head negatively) I...I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. I'LL DIE WTHO...
He didn't let her complete the word as he couldn't even think of her death. He feared it more than her, He feared that she will go away from him and he won't be able to handle it. He captured her lips in a slow, passionate kiss as he made her lay down, not breaking their lip-lock. He himself came on top of her and intertwined their hands while smooching her lips.
He kissed her forhead after breaking the kiss and looked in her eyes.
Shivaay ( In a barely audible voice but enough for her to listen ) : I will never go, neither I will let you go away from me. I can't even imagine that. ( He kissed her eyes ) I don't want these eyes to get teary again. ( He kissed her cheeks one by one) I just want these cheeks to glow out of happiness. ( He kissed her lips ) I want to see these lips adorned with a smile, always.
She still couldn't stop her tears as with his every word, her heart swelled with happiness. But she couldn't stop the fear to enter her heart again. It's not easy to throw the fear of loosing your loved one out of your heart. In the spell of that fear, she couldn't stop herself from saying these words.
Anika : I WANT TO BE YOURS, SHIVAAY.
She herself was more shocked by her own words than him, but she doesn't regret saying this. She closed her eyes, expecting him to mark her his. She felt his breathes tickling her neck and the next second, he filled her neckline with wet kisses as she gave him the needed access by bending her head aside and hugged him tightly to pull him closer. He again locked their lips as she surrendered herself completely to him.
As they broke the kiss, Shivaay kissed her forhead and asked her to sleep as she is emotionally tired. He laid beside her, hugging her from her waist and her head resting on his chest. Anika felt herself breaking again and she questioned him.
Anika : You don't want to make me yours because...It wasn't your choice to marry me, it was a compromise for Dadi's happiness, right ?
Shivaay nodded negatively as he again pulled her up on himself. He didn't want to see this sadness on her face that he was seeing in this minute. She didn't look up to meet his eyes and stared the pillow. He cupped her cheek and looked directly in her eyes.
Shivaay : It's not like that. The day you will be mine, will be the happiest day of my life. But it's not the right time, Anika. You are emotionally exhausted and I don't want anything to happen when you are not well. So, for now, sleep Anika and remember, YOUR THIS WISH IS MY COMMAND. I WILL FULFILL IT WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES, AND THAT DAY WILL BE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.
Anika smiled feeling blessed having him in her life.
Anika ( in her thoughts ) : Thank you Ma, Dadi. You both fulfilled my wish that I never even knew. You both gave me everything, as him. You both pushed me to walk on the path of this marriage, and Today, I FOUND MY LOVE ON THIS WAY. I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE, WITH HIM. I've fallen for you for all that you are, for all that you've been and all you are yet to be.
Shivaay ( In his thoughts ) : Never think you are not my choice. You are far more than what I could wish for, you are the answer to my unsaid prayers Anika. And I would be mad if I denied LOVING YOU. Don't know when, but I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU meri jaan. I was breathing, you gave me life. You found my lost happiness in the form of your own self meri jaan. And now, I can't wait for that day WHEN I WILL TELL YOU THIS. I've fallen for you for all that you are, for all that you've been and all you are yet to be.
Shivika ( In their own thoughts but together ) : I found my HUMSAFAR in him/ her and now, I don't care about my destination as long as I'm walking with him/her.
Both of them slept together, smiling broadly.
________________
I know darlings, it was an emotional chapter, but it was important. You must have understood that these two lovers have finally realised their love for each other. So from now on there will be more fun filled chapters. And there will be Sidika and RiKara wedding and RuVya love realisation soon, and of course SHIVIKA ROMANCE.
Precap : Shivaay 's surprise for Anika. Anika brought marriage alliance for Mallika and bhavya Mallika and Rudy shocked.
Target : 190+ votes 30 comments
Thanks for voting darlings and those who don't vote, please vote.
Love you all a lot 😘😘😘
💖💖💖💖