32. Reason Of her Tears

Hlo darlings

Here is the update, this is for you smrutishree aka my tweety

And Darlings remember that Shivaay doesn't know about RiKara, and SidIka’s wedding.

And if you people don't like the story, I would end it but pls don't break my chhotu sa heart by not completing the target. I don't even give comments as target, only ask for votes n you don't give me that also 😔

ENJOY READING 💗💗💗💗
________________________

Staring at the moon for hours, without even blinking was never his cup of tea. It was foolish according to him. The Shivaay Singh Oberoi never had time to do such stupid stuff. Then what happened so suddenly ? How come he changed like this ?

It's been a week since he got discharged from hospital and he isn't able to sleep, despite high dosage of medicines. The room is same, so is the bed. The room temperature is absolutely fine but he is sweating in the month of December. What is happening to him, he doesn't know.

He feels something is missing in this room. It seems incomplete. The wallpaper of the room is same, yet it feels changed. Every thing is messed up in his mind. To top that off, a certain someone is haunting him, whether he is awake or sleeping.

When he entered the house after getting discharged from hospital, he was welcomed by everyone including that someone but she didn't speak anything and it pissed him off, don't know why ?

He literally tried everything to ignore the thoughts he was having about her. He tried to engross himself in work but that also didn't work. Today he lost deal, just because his concentration was on her. He had a video conference but as his whole though process was revolving around her, he messed up everything and lost the first deal in his life.

He got up from his bed and went out to cool his heated mind. He had fracture in his right hand and he still couldn't walk properly but he tried to manage. He was going to slip when he felt two soft hands holding him. His hand automatically held Her for support as if it was the most common thing.

She looked at him with concern filled eyes and supported him to sit on the sofa. Shivaay kept looking at her.

Anika : Why did you come out of the room, at this hour of night and that too alone ?

Shivaay : I...I was feeling bored so I... I was going to make coffee for myself.

Anika : Then you should have called someone.

Shivaay : Every one were sleeping so...

Anika : I was not sleeping. I know you don't know me but you could have asked me to make it for you.

Shivaay was just looking at her. It took whole of his energy to stop himself from looking at her better say, from staring her. His frustration was getting more as she was haunting his thoughts since last week and now she was continuously disturbing him.

Shivaay : It's ok. I can do it myself. ( He said rudely )

Anika : You are not well, just rest. I'll make coffee for you.

Shivaay : whats yoir problem ? I said i can do it. I don't need anyone's help. Do you get that ?

He shouted at her, making her shudder in fear from his voice. He could tell that she was hurt. Her eyes got moist with tears but she controlled herself and left from there.

He closed his eyes as his hands turned into fists. His own mind was not in his control, he himself was confused as why he was thinking so much about her. She had no fault in all this, but he vented all his frustration on her.