21. His Naughty Anika

Hlo darlings
So much time in completing the target. I guess the story is getting boring, so may be I should stop ? Do tell me if you want me to finish the book. This time I updated because of my dear Surbhi Chandna's aka my Anika's birthday, next time of you didn't complete the target I'll not update.
A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SURBHI CHANDANA. MAY GOD BLESS HER. LOVE YOU SURBHI AKA MY ANIKA😘😘
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖
______________________

Where he could go at 1 in the night ? Anika looked around to find the other side of the bed empty. She got up and found Shivaay on the couch. He was working on his laptop.
Anika : Shivaay what are you doing at this hour of the night ? You work whole day long and then at night also you are not sleeping properly.
Shivaay ( A little surprised by seeing her awake ) : N..nothing it was just...a presentation. I need to complete it. You sleep, I'll sleep once I finish this.
Anika ( Getting up from the bed ) : No way. How can you expect me to let you stay awake. Your health will be affected by staying awake and not taking rest properly.
As she went close to him he quickly closed the laptop. She found it weird but shrugged it off. She grabbed his hand and took him to the bed and made him lay down.
Anika ( pointing her finger at him like a teacher) : just sleep, I don't want to hear your work rant.
Shivaay grabbed her waist and pulled her resulting in her to fall on top of him. She gasped at his action and tried to free herself from his grip.
Shivaay : Are you trying to give orders to The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi ?
Anika : Sh... Shivaay no . I was just saying that you should sleep. I wasn't ordering you I swear. I...
Shivaay pecked her lips to make her silent.
Shivaay : You speak too much. ( He cupped her cheek and held her waist from the other hand ) Why are you scared ? You are Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, it's your right to do whatever you want even if you want to order me. Your order, always first afterall...
Anika : Afterall ?
Shivaay : Afterall you are my queen.
Anika blushed and tried to get up but Shivaay turned and her back hit the soft mattress.
Shivaay : Where are you going my queen ?
Anika frowned in confusion. She felt her heart skipped a beat with his constant stare. But she came out of her trance as he tugged the duvet till her chest properly and smiled seeing what he did to her. He pecked her lips and laid beside her. He encircled his hand around her waist and slept hugging her.
A new morning, a new start and new surprises were awaiting Anika as she woke up with a heart taking smile. As it's mentioned about new surprises awaiting her, she got the very first surprise. Shivaay was not there. It was 6:30 in the morning and Shivaay was awake so it was not just a surprise but a shock. She is the one who wakes up early as Shivaay is a deep sleeper.
She was getting ready in front of the mirror after a shower and she still didn't know where Shivaay was. As she bent down to pick up her nuptial chain, someone closed her eyes from behind. She smiled knowing who it was but her smile died as she felt something on her head. As Shivaay removed his palm from her eyes she looked in the mirror to see a beautiful, flowery Tiara on her head. She felt herself weak on her knees and her eyes started watering.
Shivaay got worried and turned her around by holding her shoulders so that she is facing him.
Shivaay : Anika why are you crying ? I didn't want to hurt you. I'm so sorry if you don't like it. You can remove it.
Anika ( nodding her head in no ) : it's really pretty. But I just felt like a princess again, after so many years. Thank you for this.
Shivaay : No. You were your papa's princess, you will always be. But you are a queen now, My queen. ( Taking hold of her hands) I can't take the place of your father in your heart but I want to erase all those reasons that make you cry. This is the first step towards it. I will make this tiara for you, everyday. In return, I just want you smiling, I want you to never cry. Deal ?
Anika ( smiling with her teary eyes ) : deal.
Shivaay ( wiping her tears ) : Then these should not be here.
Anika ( realising something) : you knew how to make a tiara ?
Shivaay : y..yes.
Anika : You are lying to me, I kn...wait !! Last night you were learning how to make it ?
Shivaay : y..yes actually...
Anika cut his sentence in mid as she hugged him tightly whispering thank you to him. He kissed the top of her head and they stayed in the hug.
Rudra came and dashed in the room as the door was open.
Rudra ( Closing his eyes with his palms) : Bhaiya I think your room door has a lock that works properly, so you should use it as there are kids in the house.
Shivaay ( broke the hug and whispered ) : wrong timing as always.
Rudra : I heard that bhaiya. Bhabi dadi is calling you.
Anika left the room after keeping the tiara safely on the drawer. Shivaay kept staring at her retreating figure as Rudra kept staring him with narrowed eyes.
Rudra : Bhaiya go go, drop bhabi till Dadi's room. Go.
Shivaay : sh.. shutup Rudy.
Rudra : What shut up ? Always staring my sweet and beautiful bhabi, that's not good.
Om entered the room and heard everything.
Om ( with a teasing smile ) : Hi Shivaay.
Shivaay : Thank god you are here Om, Sikha ise kuchh. *( teach him something )*
Om : Tu Sikha raha hai na *( You are doing it )*
OmRu shared a hifi and laughed. Shivaay felt embarassed and left from there cursing both of them.
Gauri was sitting beside janvi as she couldn't be left alone as she was unconscious till now but she could get her consciousness back soon. Janvi opened her eyes with much difficulty. Gauri called everyone and Rudra called the doctor.
Janvi ( To dadi ) : Kitna kuchh badal gaya mummy ji, phir bhi kuchh nahi badla. *( So many things have changed mummy ji, yet there's nothing changed. )*
Seeing janvi talk normally everyone was happy. Janvi hugged Dadi and then ShivOmRu. Mallika, Gauri and bhavya also hugged Janvi. Anika was just standing a little far from everyone as now janvi was perfectly fine. She didn't know how janvi will react to her presence, whether she remembers her or not. She felt nervous as janvi looked at her.
Janvi ( To Anika ) : Tumhe nahi milna mujhse ? Tumhe toh sabse pehle milna tha mujhe. *( Don't you want to meet me ? You should've met me before anyone else )*
Anika went towards her slowly and hugged her.
Janvi : Aise mat dekho mujhe, sab yaad hai mujhe. Sabse zyada tumhe aur shivaay ko toh pareshan kiya tha Maine. ( She fake coughed ) Kayi baar toh tumhare romance ke beech mein bhi taang adayi hai. *( Don't look at me like that. I troubled you and Shivaay the most. In fact sometimes I've interrupted your romance also. )*
Shivaay's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment as Anika just blushed like a beetroot. Everyone laughed on their embarassed condition.
Rudra : Mom it's not your fault, but it's bhaiya who always forget to lock the door while romancing.
Shivaay ( totally embarassed ) : Shutup Rudra.
Janvi : What wrong did he said Shivaay. It's your fault and because of you, Anika also have to be embarassed.
Everybody were literally laughing like maniacs.
Shivaay : I..I have to see whether the doctor came or not.
Shivaay left from there.
Anika : I...I'll go and bring breakfast for badi ma.
Saying this, Anika literally jumped from beside janvi and ran out of the room.
Dadi thanked her God for making everything fine. Soon the doctor came and checked janvi. She was almost fine but some check ups were to be done. Om told the doctor that he will take janvi to the hospital for check up.
Om and Gauri left to the hospital along with janvi, Shivaay to office and Rudra took Dadi to the temple as per her wish. Mallika went to meet someone. So basically, only Bhavya and Anika were left at home. Anika wanted to go with Dadi but she has observed from few days that Bhavya kept herself a little distanced from everyone. So she thought it would be a good chance to talk to Bhavya.
Anika asked Bhavya for her help in preparing lunch and bhavya agreed. Throughout their work Anika noticed Bhavya was silent. If she asked anything from Bhavya, she answered in mono syllables.
After assigning the left over work to the servants, Anika dragged Bhavya towards her ( Bhavya's ) room.
Anika : Bhavya, I want to ask something from you. May I ?
Bhavya : You don't need to seek my permission to ask anything from me bhabi.
Anika : Ok then tell me why are you sad. I've noticed you are silent most of the times.
Bhavya : it's nothing like that bhabi I just...
Anika : so now you will try to lie to me ? Do you think I'm a fool ? Look Bhavya, I know the matter concerns Rudra. I know the matter but I want you to say it.
Bhavya : bhabi I...I love Rudra.
Anika : I know that, but it's not the matter to be sad.
Bhavya : but I don't know what Rudra thinks about me. I think, for Rudra, I'm just his friend.
Anika : hmmmm.. you can't decide anything by yourself until you try to know what he feels or thinks about you.
Bhavya : But how will I do that ?
Anika : You don't need to do anything, leave it to me.
Bhavya ( Hugging Anika) : Bhabi you are the best.
Anika smiled and both kept chatting about random things. After everyone cane back from their respective works, they gathered for lunch. Especially because janvi was all fit and fine, everyone was happy.
Anika cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention.
Anika ( to Dadi ) : Dadi, you know I've a great news for everyone. Today Sudeep uncle ( Gauri and Bhavya's father ) called Bhavya. And
Dadi : And...
Anika ( Eyeing Rudra) : Dadi he said he has fixed Bhavya's alliance with one if his business partner's son.
Rudra spit out the water he was drinking and coughed badly.
Dadi : really !
Anika : Yes Dadi. I even saw his photo, he's good and bhavya also likes him. Right Bhavya ?
Bhavya ( Shocked from what Anika said) : Hug...hughh What ?
Anika ( giving Bhavya a deadly glare and gesturing her to say yes ) : right Bhavya?
Bhavya : umm y..yes Yes.
Rudra got a heart attack listening to this. He felt jealous as well as angry which he tried to hide but Anika noticed his changed expression and thought that her plan was working.
Gauri : But papa didn't tell m...
Anika's eyes literally came out of their sockets. Anika was sitting between Gauri and bhavya so she grabbed Gauri's hand under the table and gestured her to stay quite. Gauri was confused but kept quite. In all of this, if anyone noticed Anika's weird behavior, it was Shivaay. He knew his blushing queen was in a different mode today. He decided to talk to her later.
Rudra was about to leave the table listening to the praises of that unknown boy whose alliance was fixed with Bhavya, but Anika stopped him. Bhavya was dancing mentally seeing Rudra jealous. Mallika looked at Bhavya suspiciously and thought to investigate the matter later, Gauri was also thinking the same.
Bhavya went behind Rudra as he left towards his room.
Bhavya : Rudra What you think ? I've seen Him, he's really handsome and sweet also. I met him in a party. He was so sweet.
Rudra ( completely annoyed) : if he is soooo sweet then get married today itself.
Bhavya ( Acting as if she knows nothing) : Why are you so annoyed. I'm here only for a few days, then I'll go. You should atleast act sweet with your 'friend'.
Rudra ( Irritatingly) : You're not my friend, I love you idiot.
Bhavya : What ?
Rudra : I love you Bhavya.
Bhavya hugged him out of excitement and he reciprocated still in his condition.
Bhavya : Bhabi was right. I shouldn't have assumed things.
Rudra: What are you saying ?
Bhavya told him the whole matter. First he was annoyed as this prank literally showed him hell but then he also smiled because at Last he realised his feelings. Both of them left towards Shivika's room to take Anika in a bone crushing hug and thank her.
Meanwhile in Shivika's room
Shivaay : What's all this ?
Anika (happily ) : What ?
Shivaay : what were you doing, that Bhavya's alliance and all an..and Why are showing all your teeth ?
Anika ( Innocently ) : you don't want me to smile ?
Shivaay : Don't try to be smart ? This smile is not my Anika type smile, the innocent one but this is the naughty smile. Now tell me what's the matter ?
Anika : Ok. The matter is, Rudra and Bhavya love each other but Rudra have never said this to Bhavya. So I just did a little prank to make him realise his feelings.
Shivaay ( happily) : That's great. But why didn't you tell me earlier.
Anika : It happened really quickly so I couldn't tell you. But I want to tell you something else. You will have to help me in that.
Shivaay : And what is it ?
Anika : Mallika loves Sidharth.
Shivaay : WHAT ?
Anika : Shivaay before you come in your Protective brother mode, I want to tell you that Sidhath also loves Mallika a lot and you know he is a nice guy. He will keep Mallika very happy.
Shivaay : Ok. If you think he's good for Mallika than I'm ready for it.
Anika : Ok lets go and talk to dadi and badi ma.
She was about to go but Shivaay grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards himself due to which she collided with his chest. He intertwined both his hand with each other and rested them on her waist.
Anika ( In very low voice ) : Shivaay koi as jayega. *( Someone will come Shivaay )*
Shivaay : I don't care.
Anika : Shivaay p..please l..let me go.
Shivaay : What if I don't ?
Anika : Shi...
Rudra/ Bhavya : Then Some one will see you both.
Shivaay immediately left Anika both avoided looking at Rudra and Bhavya.
Rudra : Bhaiya I told you, lock the door first but you don't even close it.
Shivaay : Y..you have an..any work ?
RuVya smiled looking at each other then they hugged Anika.
Bhavya : Thank you so much bhabi, your plan worked.
Rudra : Thank you so much Bhabi, you're the best. Because of you only, I realised my feelings.
Anika : don't thank me, what matters is that you are happy. Now go and tell about this to Gauri and Om also. I'm going to do some important work.
RuVya : Yes mam ! ( They saluted Anika )
Anika ( Slightly hitting RuVya's forheads ) : Pagal *( mad)*
Shivaay was standing their without making any move.
Rudra : Bhaiya you also come with us because now bhabi is not here so you cannot continue your romance.
Shivaay : you...
Before Shivaay could catch Rudra, he along with Bhavya ran from there as fast as they could.
As Shivaay and Anika reached Dadi's room they knocked. The door was open and janvi and Dadi both were there. Seeing Anika they looked at each other and then at Anika. An excited Anika went and sat beside Dadi while Shivaay looked at her cute antics. But Dadi pulled Anika's ear making Anika wince in pain. More than Anika, Shivaay was looking worried.
Dadi ( to Anika ) : What did you say during lunch, that Bhavya's patents fixed her marriage. We called Sudeep and Sakshi ( Gauri and Bhavya's mother ). They said they've not fixed any marriage. What was that ?
Anika ( Anika chuckled nervously and looked at Dadi with pleading eyes) : Dadi actually...ouch ! Dadi atleast leave my ear I'll tell You everything.
Shivaay : Yes Dadi leave her ear it..it must be paining.
Janvi and Dadi laughed at Shivaay's protectivesness.
Dadi ( to Shivaay) : meri bahu, mai uske sath kuchh bhi krun. Chahe use dantun ya uske kaan kheechun, tujhe usse Kya. *( She's my daughter in law I will do whatever I want. Whether I scold her or pull her ear, that's none of your business )*
Shivaay ( looking at Anika ) : Ok than scold her but...But atleast leave her ear na, it must...it must be so painful.
Anika looked everywhere but not at Dadi and janvi because she knew what they must be thinking after seeing Shivaay's possessivenes. Dadi left her ear and laughed at Shivaay's words.
Janvi ( To Shivaay) : Shivaay she's all yours, but she's also our daughter so you better keep your nose out of it.
Anika tried to change the topic so she told them why she said all those things and Dadi and janvi were very happy with this thing. Then Anika also talked about Sidharth and Mallika's wedding and they agreed instantly afterall, Sidharth is a really nice choice. They decided to talk to Sidharth so that he could ask his parents about the same.
At evening
Mallika smiled widely seeing Sidharth who just came. He met everyone, especially janvi as she was fine now.
Anika : Dadi, badi ma actually... I wanted to talk to you both about something important.
Dadi : Ha toh bolo na, iss mein puchhna kya hai ? *( Then speak puttar, what's there to ask )*
Anika : I thought about.. about Mallika's marriage.
Sidika : What !!! Why ?
Anika ( Sidharth ) : What happened to you ? It's normal. Sidharth you are Mallika's 'friend' right, so you should also give your suggestion. Mallika should get married right, afterall I'm just talking about her happiness only.
Sidharth : y...yes.
Mallika was listening all this and was getting angry on Sidharth for saying yes. She gave him a deadly glare and he shut his mouth instantly. Everyone else enjoyed Sidika's condition as they already knew about Anika's prank.
Anika kept talking about the boy she thinks will be perfect for Mallika and asking about it from Sidharth. He had nothing to say except for a yes. Everytime he said yes, he looked at Mallika who kept staring him like he was her prey.
At last, Mallika shouted at Sidharth.
Mallika : What yes yes yes, han? What yes ? If you are so interested in that boy then you get married to him. Someone is talking about your girlfriend's marriage and you don't have guts to say your feelings. Hughh !!!!
ShivOmRu/ Dadi/Janvi/AniRiVya : Girlfriend !!!!
That's when Mallika realised what she just said.
ShivOmRu went toward Sidharth and looked at him like typical big brother who are going to murder their sister's boyfriend.
Rudra : So you love Mallika ?
Sid : y..yes
Om : You both are dating each other ?
Sid ( Closing his eyes ) : Y..yes
Shivaay ( resting his hand on Sidharth's shoulder ) : You want to get married to her?
Sidharth ( Peeping through one eye ) : Y..yes.
Shivaay raised his hand as if he's going to punch Sid and he bent down to protect himself. But Shivaay hugged him.
Shivaay : Ok. We give you a chance. But this offer is valid till three days. Talk to your parents and fix their meeting with us. Or else forget malli....
Sid : Noooo!!!! I'll bring them here tomorrow only.
Gauri : Isi baat pe party toh banti hai. Mai abhi mithayi le ke aati hun. *( Then it's time to celebrate, let me go and bring sweets )*
Anika : arey ruko meri chirayiya ? Hone vali dulhan kyun jayegi mithayi lene, mai le ke aati hun. *( Oh stop my little bird, why would the bride to be go. I'll go and bring the sweets. )*
OmRi : What ? No !!! Bhabi please don't play this prank on us atleast.
Anika and everyone else laughed.
Janvi : Gauri today we talked to your parents and they are coming India to fix your and Om's marriage.
Anika : I'm not so cruel Ok that I'll play pranks on everyone. ( She said while pouting at the end )
Shivaay ( In mind ) : She's so adorable. Who would say that this girl can be so mature and understanding. Hufff!!!! MY Anika.
OmRi/RuVya/SidIka : You are not cruel, you are the best Bhabi.
All of them almost crushed Anika by hugging her tightly. When Anika was struggling to take all of them in a hug together, Shivaay smiled looking at her while thanking his stars for giving him her as his wife.
______________________________

Precap : Shivaay was mesmerized by a girl even before he met Anika, Who she was and what would be Anika's reaction after knowing this ? Any guesses 🤔🤔🤔 do tell me.
Target : 190 + voted 30 comments
Thanks to those who do vote.
I don't know you all love me or not but I do love all my readers 😘😘😘
💖💖💖💖💖