25. Praying for Him/Her

Hlo darlings

lovelyanju I hope ab tu gussa nahi hai. Subah baat beech mein chhod kar chali gyi thi 😢

One more thing, I changed the precap.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖
_____________________
Everything seemed so beautiful when he have her by his side, even this stupid traffic of Delhi. Here when she is sitting and blabbering in usual Anika style, He can't do anything but stare her. This lady was definitely made by God in his free time, with hard work and delicacy.

His thoughts were broken by horn sounds of vehicles from behind. He was so lost in his wife that he didn't notice the traffic got cleared. He looked embarassed and started the car. They came to Delhi by his plane and the journey from Delhi to Shimla was decidedto be done by car on Anika's insistence. He had to listen to her as one can't help it when he have a super beautiful and loving wife.

Anika was enjoying the views from the open window. The weather was cold due to the heavy rains. Shivaay asked his super cute wife to listen to him and close the window mirror because she had fever a day ago. But Anika being Anika didn't care about what he was saying.

It was half past 2 in the noon so they thought to have lunch. Shivaay wanted to go to a five star restaurant but how could Anika tolerate that.

Anika : Shivaay please, not In restaurant. Lets go and have lunch at a Dhaba.

Shivaay : Not at all. You are still not well. What if you fall sick again by eating that unhygenic food. We are getting late so no arguments. You need to take your medicine also.

Anika : No. I don't want to go to any restaurant. Please Shivaay pleaseee lets go to a Dhaba please please please...

Shivaay ( In an almost defeated tone ) : No Anika.
Anika made a face and started looking outside the window.

Shivaay : Anika !
*no response*

Shivaay : Anika please listen to me. It's good for you only.

*no response*

Shivaay shaked his head in defeat and sat in the car. He drove towards a Dhaba.

When they reached there, he looked at Anika who was still looking outside the window didn't notice that they are standing infront of a Punjabi Dhaba. Shivaay chuckled at her stubbornness and started opening her seat belt. She didn't look at him.

Anika : I'm not going to give you company. Go and have lunch with the manager of your so called restaurant. Who cares about me ?

Shivaay : You are the one about whom I care the most, Mrs. Oberoi. Just look at me once.

As Anika turned towards him, she found his face really close to hers. Shivaay cupped her cheeks and said in a hushed tone.

Shivaay : I can never see you sad, I can't tolerate this frown on your face and you know that really well, don't you ? That's why you always do this and make me agree to do what you want. Now please change your mood, I want you to smile.

He pecked her nose making her smile shyly. He also smiled at her silly behaviour. They went and sat on the cot which was actually quite uncomfortable for Shivaay while Anika laughed on his condition. Then, Shivaay wanted Anika to not eat oily food as it will be heavy but she ordered what she wanted.

Anika started eating as soon as the food arrived. But Shivaay was looking at her with a stupid smile as if she was the only person around him. He came out of his thoughts when Anika offered a morsel to him and he happily took it. She made him eat by her hands and the food actually seemed too delicious to him. He was eating what Anika offered to him with her own hands. Anika also knew that so she offered him a green chilli and he bit it without noticing it making everyone else laugh.