8. TAKKAR KI ISHQBAAZI

Hlo darlings

Hope you all are doing good with this stupid life. So exams aren't finished yet but difficult ones are finshed so now I'll start updating as I used to do. So here you go...

Enjoy reading 💖💖💖💖

_______________________

Shivaay woke up the next day to see the other side of the bed empty. He thought she must be in the washroom, so he knocked on the washroom door but no reply came. So he quickly took a shower and was ready in his three piece Suit, as usual. Just then Om entered in the room Along with a super excited rudra. After seeing shivaay in his usual avtar, they understood that their stupid brother forgot everything what was decided yesterday. OmRu looked at each other and gave a "Nothing can happen of you - look" to shivaay. 

Shivaay : What ?

Om : Tujhe yaad bhi hai ki Dadi ne kaha tha ki aaj teri aur Anika bhabhi ki post wedding rituals perform honge. *( Do you even remember that dadi told us that today your and Anika bhabhi's post wedding rituals will be performed. )*

Shivaay : Oh shit ! Dadi toh mujhe chhodenge nahi. Chalo neeche chalte hain. *( Oh shit ! Dadi won't leave me. Lets go downstairs. )*

Rudra : Bhaiya aap already late ho, aur inn kapdon mein neeche ja kar aur daant khani hai kya ? *( Bhaiya you are already late and do you want to get more scoldings from dadi by going down in these clothes. )*

Shivaay looked at his formal Suit and looked at his brothers. Om handed over a white kurta and pajama with a waistcoat and asked him to get ready soon. OmRu went downstairs where everyone were sitting on the dinning table. They were waiting for Anika, who was preparing a sweet dish As per the Tradition.

( 1. So The first ritual is PEHLI RASOI. The newly wedded girl prepares a sweet dish for the family and if they like it, the elders give her shagun or present. )

OmRu and RiVya were in their own debate as whose favourite dish would Anika be preparing. Om wanted to have his favorite Gajar ka halwa because he loves it when it's made by Anika. Rudra wanted Anika to prepare Kesar vali kheer. Gauri wanted Anika to prepare her favourite Panjeeri ( Panjiri is a seasonal staple from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. treated as a nutritional supplement. It is made from whole-wheat flour fried in sugar and ghee, heavily laced with dried fruits and herbal gums and it's yummy 😄😄😄😄) Bhavya wanted Anika to prepare her favourite Gulab Jamun. Janvi wanted to have Rabri ( Rabri is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling the milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its color to pinkish.) They knew that Anika knows everybody's choice very well, so they wanted to have their favorite dish and were debating that whose favourite dish will Anika prepare, She loves that person more. Dadi was smiling seeing their excitement. Mallika was lost in her own thoughts.

Just then Shivaay came downstairs and saw his family's happy faces.