7. CONVERSATIONS

Hlo My Jaans 💖💖

Enjoy reading.......

___________________

Recap : Shivaay Shocked seeing the bonding between OmruAni, Omru Silly fight and Patch up.

___________________

Shivaay : So !!

Om : Sooo....

Shivaay gestured with his hands " Yeh Ho kya raha hai ." What's happening? 

Om : What are you trying to say shivaay ? Say clearly.

Shivaay : Ok. A month ago, you both were giving me A big Pravachan ( Lecture ) about How could I marry a girl I don't even know and many more. But now you both are so Happy with Your newly found Bhabhi.  What's the matter ?

Om just smiled but Rudra grinned.

Rudra : Bhaiya ! ( Giving a naughty smile ) You are jealous. Right? 

Shivaay : W..what Why would I be Jealous ?

Rudra : Because You know that We Like Bhabhi More than you.

ShivOm : SHUTUP RUDRA !!

Rudra : Hughhh !!! You both are really Bad. Only my Bhabhi is Good. Only she loves me and Understands Me.

Om : I don't know about you but yes OUR Bhabhi is The best, The best.

Shivaay : ???

Om smiled seeing shivaay's confused face.

Om : Ok then listen. It all started after one week the day You left to London.

( I'll write the Pov from Author's Pov But you xan Imagine that Om is telling all this to shivaay ).

Flashback Starts

In the evening, Om was going to take Janvi to Eat Ice cream as she wanted to go. Just then someone entered the Mansion. SVETLANA.

She entered and Came towards Janvi, Who was shivering with fear and was hiding behind Om. Om was seething in Anger seeing His father's keep standing there, who was the reason For his mother's this condition and Her miseries.

Om : What the Hell are you doing here ?

Svetlana : Control Omkara ! Control ! I just came to say Hello to Janvi. Afterall We are Related to each other. We shared the same Man....

Om : SHUTUP. Just Shutup. You have no right to stand here. Just get the Hell out of here or else...

Svetlana : Just calm down. Look ! You scared your mom. ( To janvi ) Oh janvi, Why are you standing like that. Come, Atleast give me A hug. Come. Come here.

Janvi was scared like hell. She ran from there towards her room. Rudra ran to Janvi to stop her from Doing something wrong.

Svetlana : Oh,I think she doesn't want to talk. But is it a way to Behave. Omkara, Don't your mother have manners? 

Om : You don't look good talking about manners. Just get out from here.

Svetlana  ( Ignoring om, To dadi ) : Namaste Dadi ji. I'm your.. ummmm.... yes ! I'M your Daughter in law. Give me your blessings. 

Saying so she Forcefully tried to Take blessings from Dadi and dadi was wiggling in her hold. Just then A loud Sound was heard. Thuddd !!!! A slap Landed on Svetlana's cheek. Svetlana controlled herself from falling on floor due to the Force of the slap. Svetlana looked at the source of the Slap and saw a girl, Who looked newly married standing there.