11. Torture💔💔💔

Hlo darlings

Here I am with another update. I already know that this chapter is 😝😝😝😝 because I wrote it in a hurry. My mom is not okay. Her BP was high so I was with her for whole day. On top of that, I have a stomach infection From a weak. In my family I'm the most stubborn when it comes to health and all. I don't fall sick easily but when it happens, it's terrible. So please pardon me if you don't like it.

This update is for you @karish96 aka Karishma, and @cute_preet, my babu, I Love you both😙😙😙

ENJOY READING💖💖

_____________________

Shivaay and the whole family welcomed Daksh. But the only person who was seething in Anger was Mallika. She knew that all the problems in her and her Bhaiya-Bhabhi's life are becauseof this man. Daksh smirked looking at her and she gave a disgusted look to him.

Daksh : Shivaay, Where is BHABHI ? ( he stressed the word bhabhi )

Shivaay : Sh..she ( How could he answer when he himself was unaware of her whereabouts.)

Daksh : Oh God ! I just remembered something. I've an important work, so I should leave now. I'll meet you later.

Saying so, He left with his evil intentions.

After he left Shivaay asked about Anika from everyone but nobody saw her after evening. 

Now they were getting tensed. Shivaay's heart could already sense the storm awaiting him. His restlessness grew more and more. Khanna came in panting heavily.

Khanna : Si..sir that me..media...

Shivaay : What media ?

The reporters entered inside the mansion despite the high security. They got the biggest Spicy news, so how could they leave it just like that.

Reporter 1 : Mr. Oberoi, we already know that the statement about Miss. Mallika was wrong. You lied to the Media for saving your sister's reputation and for hiding her filthy relationship with Daksh Khurana.

Shivaay : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ? HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT MY SISTER. I'LL SUE YOU FOR THIS.

Reporter 2 : You can't behave like that to media Mr. Oberoi. We have proofs. The photographs of Miss. Mallika and Daksh Khurana.

Shivaay saw the Photographs of a drunk Mallika with Daksh, but in his room and Daksh was shirtless. This made Shivaay even more furious. He tore apart the photos and threw them in the air. He asked Khanna to throw them out.

Reporter 3 : You can't do this Mr. Oberoi. We want answers. Is that true that your sister is pregnant. She has an ILLEGITIMATE relationship with Daksh Khurana ?

The word ILLEGITIMATE broke his limits and he broke the Reporter's mike and the camera. He grabbed the reporter's collar and slapped him.

OmRu controlled him sonehow and tried to send the media out.

Reporter : We would not go without our answers.

"I'LL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS." Everybody turned to see the owner of the voice. There was a man in his mid twenties in three piece suit.

Shivaay : Who the hell are you ?

Sidharth : I'm Sidharth, Sidharth vikram Rana. I'm Mallika's friend. I will give all the answers. First of all, MALLIKA IS NOT PREGNANT. These photographs are true, but it can be clearly seen that she is unconscious in these photographs. Daksh Khurana did all this to destroy the reputation of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I really don't need to tell you all why Daksh would have done this. Simply because SSO is the best businessman of the India. Daksh was always jealous of Him so he targeted Mallika, his beloved sister. He mixed drug in her juice and took these photographs. And about pregnancy reports, Mallika was being given a drug that produces symptoms like Pregnancy and reports also state that. I've a recording in which Daksh has confessed his crimes.