27. You make me forget myself

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
___________________

Being able to make your life partner, your love smile is the best feeling. When you know that you can make him forget his stress makes you feel contented.Anika understood this feeling very well.

Shivaay was feeling really stressed as because of his employees' mistake, there were some problems in the protect he was working on. From last half an hour, he was busy on his call and shouting at his PA.

It was after so many days that Anika saw him so angry and stressed. Infact he never behaves this way infront of her. With her, he is the most caring, loving and sweet person.

Anika was silently observing him or to say checking him out. With his black shirt sleeves rolled up and first three buttons of his shirt open, he looked extremely hot. Is there anything that could make him a little less handsome. Thinking all of this made Anika blush.

Anika face palmed herself when Shivaay broke his phone in anger. He sat on the couch holding his head. Anika got up and offered him a glass of water. He took it and gulped it in a go.

After that Anika left from there and came back holding a bottle of oil in her hand. She poured some oil on her palm and started massaging his head gently. Shivaay felt really calm with her touch and closed his eyes.

Shivaay felt as if his head ache and stress just vanished. She was about to leave but Shivaay held her wrist and pulled her towards himself causing her to sit in his lap. To be honest, Anika wasn't shocked at all. It was his most favourite thing to do. She don't feel surprised at all when he pulls her towards himself.

Shivaay : What was that ?

Anika : What ?

Shivaay : that head massage.

Anika ( Encircling her arms around his neck ) : That was to cool down your hot tempered head. And you know what you're looking sooooo cute. ( She said pulling his cheeks )

Shivaay : hey, I'm not cute Ok. I'm Hot. ( he kissed her on her neck softly )

Anika : wh...who told you that you are hot ? ( She tried to sound confident )

Shivaay : My wife's eyes were telling everything, when she was checking me out.

Anika : I...I wa..wasn't checking you out, I...I just... I was looking at you.

Shivaay : You are too inocent mrs. Oberoi, that's why you can't even lie to me. (He kissed the tip of of her nose )

Anika ( to avoid the cheapda side of him ) : Now how are you feeling, I.. I mean you had head ache.

Shivaay : How could it stay longer as you are here, ( Anika smiled ) but you've messed up my hair. Don't you know that I don't like if someone touch my hair ?

Anika : ( Innocently) Really ? ( With a smile ) But I can do this ( She messed up his hair even more and he chuckled ) what will you do ?

She laughed seeing his face but couldn't deny that he looked handsome with those ruffled hair. Her laughter died as soon as Shivaay pulled her more towards himself. She held his shoulders tightly and looked in his eyes slightly scared of his reaction.

Shivaay : You can do this, but ( near her ear ) only in one way.

Anika : h..how ?

Shivaay : let me show you, how ?

He traced his tongue over her parted lips making her close her eyes. He kissed her passionately while making patterns on her waist. She started roaming her hands in his hair to pull him more into her. They broke the kiss being breathless. Shivaay rested his forhead against hers.