36. Coping up with Boredom

Hlo darlings

Ready for a shiviklicious chapter ?

ENJOY READING 💖💖
________________________

Anika was getting bored as Shivaay was out for an important business meeting and janvi and Dadi went to temple. Having no other option, she thought she would sleep but only if she was tired she would get sleep.

Tried reading a book but it felt boring as she was interested in reading love stories and her dear husband's book collection consisted of those boring business related books. She then tried to find something on the phone but it didn't work, she wasn't Rudra afterall, who could stay with his phone 24×7.

Just then a servant knocked the door of her room as she brought the washed and ironed clothes. Seeing those formal shirts of her husband, she got an amazing idea to cope up with her boredom. "Even her husband's shirts are useful" , she chuckled at her non sense thought.

She took one of his blazers out from the wardrobe and wore it. Then she wore his favourite shades. She stood infront of mirror and put her phone on her ear. She started talking in the way her husband talks or we should say shouts over the phone and shows his wrath on the person at the other end.

It worked wonders. It was fun and she realised she knows her husband's habits too well. She was no longer bored and she wasn't missing him at all. A blue coloured file caught her attention and an idea crossed her mind to which she smiled like a teenager.

She picked the file and acted like reading it. She made a fake angry face and shouted, rather say, tried to shout. But her shout also sounded too sweet. She realised she was not at all strict like her husband who could scare the hell out of a person.

Anika (to herself ) : You can do it Anika. You can be strict like Shivaay. Try again.

She then looked at her right side as if shouting at someone.

Anika : What the hell is this, Mishra ? Can't you do this small work ? Everything is wrong in this file. Just get out of here.

She turned and threw the file in the air but it directly hit the hazel eyes of her handsome husband who cried in pain.

She panicked and ran towards him, trying to lessen his pain by blowing air in his eyes gently. She looked more hurt than him and he looked at her with a small smile. But she was too busy and concerned to notice that. His pain was long forgotten and he caged her in his arms, unknowing to his own self.

Anika : I'm so sorry Shivaay. I'm so bad. I keep troubling you and hurting you, I'm sorry.

Pregnancy hormones showed their colours and her eyes welled up. He immediately nodded in no and hugged her to his chest to sooth her. Anika being in his arms felt so right and amazing to him that he felt happy that the file hit him.

Shivaay : No you didn't hurt me. But you surely hurt that poor file.

Anika : sorry.

Anika still looked hurt and Shivaay had to uplift her mood, he just couldn't see that frown on her innocent face. Then he noticed her wearing his blazer and he raised an eyebrow asking for an explanation.

Anika looked at herself and then at him. She passed a sheepish smile and tried to move. That's when she realised his hold on her waist and her cheeks grew warm.

Shivaay : Why are you wearing my blazer ? Answer me.

Anika fumbled with words and looked here and there to avoid looking at him making him smile.