24. Mosquito bite or....

Hlo darlings

Hopefully the book isn't getting boring. Please tell me if it is like that.

ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖
_____________________________

It's so good to be loved, to be taken care of, to be someone's life. Here she was, sitting on the bed wrapped completely in a duvet with only part of her body visible was her face. Anika was staring Shivaay who was rubbing her wet hair with towel. She looked just like a small baby who is staring at a chocolate he loves. No doubt any one would feel the way Anika was feeling afterall, Shivaay was behaving like a strict mother.

Immediately after they came back home, he asked Anika to change her clothes and as she did, he wrapped her or to say he just crushed her under the duvet and made a healthy soup for her that was nothing but a tasteless Soup like the sadu SSO. Her pleadings, cute kiddish faces and the emotional blackmailing didn't work at all in front of her stubborn husband and she had to have that tasteless Soup.

For a change, next day Shivaay woke up before Anika as she was sleeping due to the medicine effect. He asked her to wake up so he could make her have the soup again to which she frowned. She snuggled in the duvet to ignore his pleadings. But Mr. SSO has his own ways. He picked her up in his arms to go to the washroom but she didn't know what he was upto. She was now so habituated to being lifted by him that she just hid her face in his chest and slept.

Her eyes widened in shock as she landed on her feet and found herself in the washroom. She looked at him with a frown and asked him to leave. He kissed her cheeks to melt her anger and it did work as she smiled.

Anika : Shivaay go now.

Shivaay ( teasingly) : What if I don't ?

Anika : I...I need to bath, Shivaay.

Shivaay ( Locking his hands on her waist ) : When did I stop you ?

Anika : Sh...Shivaay if you won't go outside then how will I be able to...

Before she would complete her sentence, Shivaay bit her earlobe and then sucked it. She clenched his kurta in her fists and closed her eyes.

Shivaay : how you will be able to... what Anika ? Say.

Anika : G..go s..h..iv.

Shivaay : Shiv ? Not bad.

Anika controlled herself with all her might and pushed him a little. But it only resulted in him falling in the bathtub. He didn't fall alone as he was holding her. She also fell on top of him. In the process of trying to balance herself, her hand touched the knob of shower. Both of them got drenched in minutes.

They didn't realise what happened after that. Her wet hair locks covers her face. He tucked them behind her ears and brushed his thumb over her lips then kissed her lips sensously.

He pulled down the zip of her kurti. She was shocked by his sudden action as he pulled her kurti down revealing her cleavage. He sucked the water droplets from her shoulder area and moved his gaze down towards her exposed cleavage.

He kissed just above her heart and showered her with wet kisses all over her exposed skin. It was too difficult for her to stop the rush of blood in her cheeks and increased speed of her heartbeat. She wanted to stop him but her heart said opposite to it and her hands kept pulling him more and more towards herself and her voice didn't stop taking his name, in a different manner that did nothing but to drive him more crazy for his woman.