35. Sharing each other's feelings

Hlo darlings

Sorry for not being able to reply to your comments darlings. I've read them all and I'll try to reply once I finish my field visit.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
_____________________________
It was difficult to decide whether she felt nostalgic or weird at this moment. She found herself in her own room, their room when she opened her eyes in the evening.

She sat there staring the whole room as their memories made her smile, blush and cry at the same time. She didn't know when tears made their way down her cheeks as past few days' memories flashed infront of her eyes. Her mind didn't try to know how she came here but all she could think was his words and the thing that he doesn't love her anymore, little did she know that their love wasn't so weak to die so easily and that, it is still there.

She closed her eyes and cupped her mouth to control her sobs. She didn't realise when some one sat beside her. She opened her eyes only when she felt two hands on her cheeks and rubbing her tears.

Shivaay looked at her and at once she knew how guilty he was. His eyes had pain in them.

Shivaay : Don't cry, ever. It's almost dinner time and you didn't have anything after lunch so get freshened up and come downstairs.

He was about to get up when he again sat beside her and looked at her.

Shivaay : Are you feeling well ? I mean, if you want I'll get your dinner here only.

Anika was just looking at him in confusion as he was behaving so normal. He shook her gently and then she realised she was staring him.

Anika : I.. why am I here ?

Shivaay : That's not important. What's important is this is OUR room and you should be here.

He stood up to leave again but Anika stopped him by catching his wrist and looked at him wanting to get an answer. Shivaay took her hands in his and replied as gently as he could. After all that happened because of his harsh words, he didn't want to be rude even unknowingly.

Shivaay : I wanted to talk to you in the afternoon but you were sleeping. So I asked badi ma to pack your stuff and shift it to my room. And I... I brought you here.

Anika : I'm not asking you how did you shifted me here, I'm asking you why am I here ?

Shivaay : It's your room too, so isn't it obvious you would be here only.

Anika took her hands back from his hold and got up.

Anika : It's not so easy as you are saying Shivaay. You brought me here, now what do you expect me to do ?

Shivaay : To have your dinner and rest and also...

Anika ( In anger ) : Stop it Shivaay. Why are you making it so difficult for me ? Why are you doing all this ? For what ? To fulfil your responsibility ?

Shivaay tried to speak but Anika stopped him.

Anika : Don't do all this. You have forgotten everything, not me. I still can understand what you're going through. All this affected you and your eyes say everything to me. You don't need to compel yourself to try to remember anything. Leave everything to time.

She cried helplessly and sat on the bed hiding her face in her palms. Shivaay felt immense happiness when he realised this beautiful lady with such a pure soul is his lady. He was surprised seeing her love for him. He knelt infront of her and wiped her tears once again.