44. You Me and Our Love

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_______________________

The slowly setting sun looked extra beautiful today. Both of them had seen sunsets many times. But this seemed different and magical, peaceful and what not.

Their clothes now slightly wet due to the sea water and disheveled states due to all the run and chase couldn't make them look less beautiful. The beauty was not in their clothes, nor in their young faces but the beauty was in their togetherness. Both looked inseparable, not because of their intertwined hands but because of their hearts that beat together. Their smiles held calmness that they felt by being with each other.

Shivaay made this day so memorable for her but still, she was a but tired. After having a romantic candle light dinner at the same beach both of them decided to go back home.

Anika sat at the back seat, close to him with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her waist until she saw the snowfall. Her eyes twinkled as she saw the beautiful scenario. The once crowded streets were now empty and covered with sheet of white snow. The snow didn't hide the beauty of the city but increased it.

Anika : Snow !! Shivaay look, snow. It's so beautiful. I've never seen something like this ever in my life. It looks like feathers.

Anika smiled as she looked outside from the window of the car. It was nearly 9 pm now and both were heading back to their suite which was at two hours distance from their wedding venue. Her tiredness flew away as she spoke sweetly and excitedly, only if she knew that he wasn't listening to her at all. He was just smiling at the way his woman became a child in a second.

She opened the window of the car, trying to catch cold, feather like snow in her hands. She didn't close the window despite his denial because he didn't want her to fall sick.

Shivaay shook his head in disbelief as she jumped out of the car as soon as it stopped in front of their personal suite. She twirled, danced and jumped and tired to enjoy every single shiver that the cold wind was causing to her. He walked towards her with baby steps like he was in a spell, too mesmerised by his angel in a white wedding gown. She indeed looked like a fairy and the ground covered with snow looked like her heaven.

Anika blushed when she found him staring at her but soon another mischief crushed her mind. Without wasting a single minute she made a small snow ball and aimed it him. She laughed when it hit him directly on his face, breaking his thoughts.

He recovered from the shock when he heard her laugh at him and then the run and chase begun again. She ran here and sometimes there to save herself from him. For a moment she got so involved in running away that she didn't notice his absence behind her. It confused her when she did.

Her whole body shivered when he came from behind and pulled her in a back hug. She felt her body heating up instead of getting cold when he smeared the snow on the exposed part of her neck and traced her arms slowly. He traced her neck with his nose,  trying to inhale more and more of her intoxicating fragrance.

Anika felt like she was going to fall down. But she was also Mrs. Anika SSO. She wasn't going to let him win so easily. He didn't expect her to resist his not so innocent actions so he kept his hold light. She took it as an advantage and started running after pushing him a little away.

Shivaay : This is not fair.

Shivaay whined like a baby and ran after her. She tried to save herself from him and also tried to tackle her long fluffy gown. She ran and laughed whenever she saw him huffing due to running so much.

Anika : You cannot catch Me, Mr. Oldie Singh Oberoi.

Anika mocked him and laughed more while running. Somehow he caught her wrist. She tried to free her wrist but he pulled her towards himself swiftly and both of them fell on the snow with Anika on top of Shivaay.

Shivaay : What do you think now, Mrs ? Should I show you how old I am ?

Shivaay said after placing a sloppy kiss on her collar bone. Anika's naughtiness flew away and the blush settled on her cheeks all of a sudden.

Shivaay : As you have slipped into blushing zone of yours, I'll have to show you how old I am.

Saying so he tickled her near he'd waist and she laughed loudly. She huffed and tried to stop him but he kept tickling her until she rolled and laid beside him on the snow laughing and panting heavily. Shivaay stopped laughing and looked at her happy face. Her hair strands sneaked out of the bun and he couldn't control his urge to remove them from her face. She stopped laughing as his cold fingers touched her cheeks and his thumbs traced her lips. Her lowered gaze and crimson cheeks urged him to taste her now parted lips.

Their lips met and everything just faded away. They couldn't feel the freezing cold wind. They felt the warmth of their love engulfing them and their hands resting on each other's cheeks, to deepen the already passionate kiss.

Shivaay was the first one to break the kiss. He kissed her for head and picked her up in his arms. Anika looked in his eyes that held so many desires and happiness. This day was the best day of her life and she could anticipate that night was going to be special for them too. Last time, their circumstances brought them together but this time both of them were going to claim each other because of their own will, their happiness.

He claimed her lips as soon as they entered their room. Nothing seemed similar to them, it looked like this was happening for the first time. The sparks she felt because of his touch, the eagerness he felt to make her his, everything seemed familiar yet so different.

He pinned her to the mattress ever so softly, removing the pretty white gown from her petite body. She looked like an angel descended down to earth only for him but this gown seemed to be a barrier between them.

This was the uniqueness of their pure love that they never felt each other's presence similar. They never felt being in each other's arms similar. Everytime both are together, it feels like the first time. Everytime this magic, these sparks seem to be more beautiful.

Shivaay looked at her glowing face as she was fast asleep with her head resting on his chest. He couldn't stop staring at her. He couldn't sleep even at this odd hour, 4 in the morning. He just wanted to keep looking at her.

"How could you know so much Dadi ? You gave me such a precious possession to hold onto." Shivaay thought and caressed her hair.

"You will get to know who a true Humsafar is. You will realise it the day someone would walk beside you, in your happy times as well sad ones. She wouldn't walk behind you nor ahead of you. She would be there, not to protect you, but give you strength to fight with every problem. The one with whom you would feel happy even in a serious problem, you would understand that she is your Humsafar." Shivaay remembered his dadi's words and smiled widely.

"I found my Humsafar Dadi. I found her. Thank you so much Dadi, for giving me my Anika." Shivaay thanked his Dadi several times and pecked his wife's pout who in turn kissed his chest, still in a sleepy state and hugged him more tightly.

______________________

So here the story ends. As it was the last episode, I want to know if you all liked it or not.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕