28. Yours forever

Hlo darlings

Note :- This chapter contains mature stuff, not too much but read it only if you are comfortable. Otherwise you can skip it.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
____________________

Who could think, that getting too much attention and care can also make someone frustrated. It was happening with Anika. Shivaay's extra caring nature was getting on her nerves.

She woke up at five in the morning to eat her sargi. She had thought that being a deep sleeper, Shivaay would wake up late and she will eat her first sargi with peace. But as she stepped out of the washroom, she saw Shivaay was awake and waiting for her.

Shivaay was about to open his mouth to say something but Anika stopped him.

Anika : No. Yesterday you've tried a lot but it's going to change nothing. I'm doing this fast, it's final.

Shivaay frowned and got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen. He prepared the sargi like cutting the fruits and preparing all the sweets and then set a table for Anika.

Anika came out of the room after getting ready. She was surprised to see Shivaay doing the preparation for her. This man was too unpredictable as well as cute.

Anika : Suddenly what happened to you Mr. Oberoi ? A while ago You were not ready to let me do the fast and now you are preparing the sargi for me.

Shivaay : don't be so happy, just because I can't deny any of your wish that doesn't mean I'm very happy about you doing this. Stubborn headed girl.

Anika laughed seeing Shivaay's grumpy face and went towards him giving a cheek kiss to him. He smiled but immediately frowned understanding her intentions.

Shivaay filled the plate with sweets and the other plate with fruits, the sandwiches were also ready and juice was also there. Looking at all of this, Anika was sweating. She knew what was coming.

Shivaay fed her by his own hands and the way he made her eat, she felt she won't be hungry till next month. After making her eat well he picked her up in his arms and took her towards the bedroom.

He made her lay down on the bed and asked her to take rest.

Shivaay : Just stay here, don't walk or do anything otherwise you will feel weak.

Anika was just trying to think to which extent he could go to make her feel that he has gone mad. Whole day was spent by Anika, sitting in the room. And she didn't understand what her husband was up to. He checked her on every 15 minutes and then again he was on his secret mission. Anika kept asking him what he was doing but nothing worked.

Finally Shivaay’s wait was over. The moon came out of the clouds and Anika was also ready in her Red Saree, with her wrists filled with her bridal bangles and the khandani kangans sent by Dadi. Forhead adorned with a pearls and diamond studded maang-teeka, her long silky hair dangling on her back like a cascade and her petal like feet adorned with pearly Anklets and last, a pearly kamar-bandh teasing her milky waist. All in all, she looked like a weapon of beauty, dipped in innocence and blush.

She prepared the thali ( plate ) for the pooja of breaking the fast. She was only waiting for Shivaay. She was going towards balcony when Shivaay stopped her and they went to the terrace.

Shivaay broke Anika's fast once she had seen the moon through the seive He then made her sit on the table to have dinner. He served her all her favourite dishes prepared especially by him. He presented a morsel to her but she took it from his hand and made him eat it.