37. She deserves the best

Hello darlings

Target isn't complete but I'm updating. But next update only if you all will complete the target of previous chapter n this one.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
__________________________
There she is ! Talking to Gauri, Bhavya and Mallika happily and getting pampered by OmRu. Nobody had noticed Shivaay standing there looking at them with a "give-some-attention-to-me-too" look.

He didn't want to say but he didn't like her giving all the attention her Devars and devranis. He wanted her all for himself. How childish it sounds but this is what he wants. She looked so cute in a loose fitting long kurta and loose palazzo as she wanted some confortable clothes to wear. Her hair tied in a bun but a few strands sneaking out because of being so smooth.

Moreover, today they have appointment with the gynaecologist. But this silly girl was all busy in gossips and didn't realise the time. She looked happy so he didn't want to disturb her but they had to leave. She always puts him in such dilemma. Then, he also had some work in his office that was to be done. The new deal he was going to sign was already creating hype among the media.

He walked towards them and cleared his throat loudly, to gain the attention.

Shivaay : If your gossips are over than we have an appointment with doctor, Anika.

Anika made a face making them chuckle. It was obvious that she had forgotten it.

Anika : Ok I'm just coming after changing in ten minutes.

Shivaay : what's the need to change if you are comfortable in these simple clothes and you look good in everything.

He said in flow and realised his blunder only after seeing every one raising their eyebrows, teasingly.

Before everyone's attention could divert on to her, Anika sneaked from there to change into some decent clothes to go outside. Shivaay scratched his forhead looking here and there, to avoid these crazy siblings of his.

He saw Rudra opening his mouth. Even before Rudra could voice out his thoughts, Shivaay said a "Shutup" to him, making everyone burst out into fit of laughter. Shivaay knew Rudra too well.

Anika and Shivaay left to go to the doctor for check up. Anika was sitting idly, looking here and there and sometimes taking glances of shivaay who was just looking at the road with a stern face. It looked like whole of his attention was on driving but it was wrong. He was observing her every single antic and he so wanted to stop the car and kiss her.

Suddenly Anika shouted at him to stop the car and he was startled. He stopped the car and looked at her. He thought she was having some problem. But it turned out to be completely opposite.

Anika looked extremely happy as her eyes were fixed on something. He followed her gaze, only to see a Pani puri stall and he face palmed himself. Anika opened her mouth to speak but he spoke first.

Shivaay : No street food at all. It's not good for you.

Anika : please... little, very little only ( counting her fingers ) 5 plates that is 25 Pani Puris.

Shivaay : And you call it ONLY ? Very funny. I'll make pani puri for you at home but not this one.

Anika : You want me to eat that tasteless, less or should I say not at all spicy pani puru made by a bagadbilla boring, sadu, khadoos and jalkookda chef like SSO ? No way !

Shivaay looked at anika who crossed her arms over her chest. He looked at her with eyes narrowed as she directly, on his face, called him sadu, khadoos and..and jalkookda ? Seriously ?