30. Marriage vows

Hlo darlings

Study pressure on full swing as next month my exams are starting. But the biggest stress is the news of surbhi leaving the show. I just can't imagine what I'll do if this happened. Hope it doesn't happen.

NOTE :- I'VE SKIPPED ALL THE FUNCTIONS EXCEPT MEHNDI FUNCTION. SO SORRY FOR THAT. BUT I HAVE BETTER IDEAS FOR THE STORY 😉😉😈😈

I know its difficult but still, ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________
Three weeks later

There she is ! Out of all other works, she wanted to do this. His super cute wife is definitely trying to drive him crazy. Shivaay walked towards her as she was standing on the stool and fixing the flowery decorations.

Shivaay : Ahem ahem !!!

Anika was too engrossed in her work that she didn't notice the looks Shivaay gave to her ahan....not to her, but to her bare waist. He caught her as soon as she lost her balance, as if the chantomai singh oberoi was just waiting for a chance.

Anika : Sh...Shiv leave me, some one may see us.

Shivaay : So what ? Everyone like to stare a beautiful couple.

Anika : Shivaay what are you saying ? If OmRu or Gauri or Bhavya saw us like this, then they will tease me till eternity. And Mallika, she will kill me with her teasings.

Shivaay : they are busy in their preparations for the mehndi function.

Shivaay nuzzled in her neck as they were behind a pillar and no-one was there in the corridor, but it was only Shivaay's wish that nobody would be there to disturb him. Is that possible ?

"Anika" Dadi called Anika and she literally ran from there to save her life from this bagadbilla of hers.

The mehndi function started and Gauri and Mallika were sitting together. Ketki, Sidharth's mother brought mehndi for Mallika and after she did the 'Shagun' by applying a 'teeka' on Mallika's hand, the mehndi designer started doing her work. Janvi did the same with Gauri. Bhavya also started applying mehndi on her hand.

Dadi forced Anika to sit and apply the mehndi despite her saying that she has lots of preparations to do. Obros danced and enjoyed to the fullest. Shivaay couldn't stop himself from staring his blushing beauty. Everytime he looked at Anika, he found himself losing infront of her shyness.

It was time for the bride grooms to find their name in the mehndi design of their bride. It was quite complicated for Om and Sid but they somehow managed to find it.

When Bhavya asked Rudra to find his name in her mehndi but Mr. Dumble ended up being tired and making Bhavya and others roll their eyes at his drama. At last it was Shivika's turn.

Anika : But Dadi, I didn't write any name in my mehndi.

Anika just wanted to tease Shivaay but he was smarter than her. He had seen her asking the mehndi designer to write his name on the ring finger.

He took her hand in his and kissed her ring finger making everyone giggle on Anika's blushing face.

Shivaay : If you didn't write my name then, What is this Mrs. Oberoi ?

Anika just smiled a shy smile and the rest just laughed.

Next day, the haldi function happened in the morning and marriage was in the evening. All the preparations were done but the very own daughter in law of the house, Anika was not at all ready to let anything go wrong, not even a bit. She wanted to make everything perfect.