15. Closer💖💖

Hlo darlings

Hope you all are Fine. But I'm not fine. Why ? Because your dear Author loves rain and I was dancing in it, and that made me fall il. Now, I have fever. BTW DO YOU ALL LIKE RAIN DANCING ? I love it😍😍 That's why I dance in rain every time despite knowing the after effects hehehe..

Enjoy reading 💖💖💖💖💖💖

_______________________

Today's day was normal in Oberoi Mansion and the whole family retired to their respective rooms after dinner. But, the wasn't normal for Anika because her dear Husband didn't let her move out of the room from last one weak. She tried to blackmail Rudy and Om emotionally so that they take her out for sometime in shivaay's absence but both of them didn't pay any heed to her blackmailing, courtesy – Shivaay Bhaiya's orders.

She didn't talk to Shivaay for whole day and didn't even look at him so that he tries to talk to her and She can try to blackmail him, the key word being 'Try'. On the other hand Shivaay knew her intentions so he kept talking to her without waiting for her replies and kept chuckling at her grumpy childish pout.

Shivaay : Anika stop behaving like a Kid, I'm doing this for your health. Now please talk to me at least.

Anika : No I won't talk to you until you let me go out.

Shivaay : No Anika. You're not going anywhere.

Anika : Hugh...you don't care about me, even 8f I di....

Shivaay covered her mouth with his palm before she could complete her sentence. She could feel his tight grip on her waist. She felt herself being lost in his concern filled eyes. His creased forhead out of concern made her feel like the most loved person of the world. She knew what he was feeling when she talked about death, She used feel it when her mother talked about going away from her. So she tried to change the topic.

Anika : I want to go out means I WANT TO GO OUT.

Shivaay ( Closed his eyes and sighed ) :Ok. Where you want to go ?

Anika : I want to eat Matke vali kulfi. ( I personally love this 😍😍😍😍 Matke vali kulfi is a delicacy to die for. Who likes it ?? )

Shivaay : At this hour of night, are you kidding Anika ? And it's not goid for your health too. You will catch cold.

Anika ( Turned her face away ) : Ok, then go away. I don't wanna talk to you.

Shivaay : Ok Ok now stop your drama. Lets go.

Anika turned her face towards him and smiled widely. Before she could try to move out of the bed, he picked her up in Bridal style and went towards car parking. They reached infront of an Ice cream stall. Shivaay came out of the car and picked up Anika in his arms, again. Anika was fed up of his this action, not that she doesn't like his care but this action of his embarrasses her, especially infront of family.

Anika : Shivaay put me down, I can walk.

Shivaay : Your injuries are still not healed so stop ranting "I'm fine, I'm fine".

Anika ( To herself ) : No. 1 Khadoos.

Shivaay : I heard that, if I'm Khadoos than hiw can I let you eat Kulfi, right ? So lets go back. ( He smirked )

Anika ( Innocently ) : I didn't say anything.

Shivaay : Ya ya I know Mrs. Innocent. * And adorable too* He whispered to himself, Smilingly.

There were a few people near the stall and they were looking at them in complete awww state. Anika was already red because of all this attention she got because of this extra caring Husband of hers. Shivaay bought one Kesar kulfi for her and gave it to her.