22. Mesmerized

Hlo darlings
The target isn't complete yet nut I've updated it because of the loyal readers😘
Annie dear do tell me when you will come to meet me ok😘😘 love u bhut sara
Here is another update.
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖
___________________________

The whole house was filled with hustle and bustle as today Sidharth was coming along with his parents for the Roka ceremony. Not only that, Gauri and Bhavya's parents were also here. So Om and Gauri's Roka ceremony was also decided to be done on the sane day and time. Nobody wanted to let anything go wrong even when it was just a simple affair with some personal friends and relatives as guests. Anika was especially running around the house like a busy bee. She just ate an apple as breakfast and that too because Shivaay was not letting her get up.
When Sidharth's parents met the Oberois and Mallika, they fixed the alliance immediately.

Both the families had met many times during professional parties but they were very happy to make this relationship personal by getting their children married to each other.
At the same evening, Gauri and Bhavya's parents came. So it was decided that both the marriages will be done together which means, double arrangements, double responsibility and double fun also.
As Shivaay was not at home, Anika took full advantage of it and kept working to do the preparations perfectly and skipped her lunch. Everyone tried to make her atleast sit and eat but Anika being Anika didn't listen to anyone.
Till the evening, everything was perfect. The decorations, the food arrangements and security arrangements, everything was just perfect.

The Oberois welcomed the Ranas And Gauri's parents were obviously staying in Oberoi mansion itself. So the Roka ceremony was done.
Everybody danced, laughed and had full fun with lots of teasings. Shivaay as well as Anika were relieved as the target of the teasings were OmRi and Sidika. Anika felt herself quite weak because of not having eaten anything. She was going to fall because of weakness while climbing down from the stairs. She would've been injured very badly by the mirror decorations if Shivaay wouldn't have caught her on time.

After that, Anika was showered with lots and lots of scoldings from the family and mostly Shivaay. Shivaay picked her up and took her to the room despite her requests. The function was almost finished and guests also left. Ranas also left except for Sidharth as he was stopped by Rudra because he had planned a boys' night out. MalRiVya also planned a girls' night out.

Shivaay wasn't ready at all to leave Anika alone as she looked weak because of the stress. He fed her the dinner with his own hands and asked her to not move from her place. He was adamant on not letting Anika go to Gauri's room. But they assured him that Anika won't move from her place and will rest. So he let her go.

On the pool side

Shivaay's mind was filled only with Anika's thoughts. He didn't want to leave her alone but he had come here with Rudra because Anika insisted that she wanted to spend time with Gauri Bhavya and Mallika.
Om : Shivaay, bhabi will be fine. Gauri, Mallika, bhavya, they are with her. Don't worry.

Shivaay just nodded his head.

Sidharth : Ok now what ?

Rudra : Now, Rudy presents to you the famous....

ShivOm : No Fruit punch !!

Om : God knows what you add in it, we always end up being in trouble.

Shivaay : exactly. No Fruit punch.

Rudra : Bhaiya, one shot will do nothing. Come on.

Shivaay : not at all.

Rudra ( Dramatically ) : Bhaiya, you don't love me anymore. ( In a crying tone ) Am I not your baby brother bhaiya, o God please kill me.