14. Reason

Hlo darlings

This update is for my BABU ANNIE😢😢😢😣😣😣😣 I'm missing you yaar😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

How are you all ? HOPEFULLY FINE💖

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

______________

Shivaay was lost in his thoughts while making soup for Anika. He was restless thinking about the person who wanted to kill Anika. Daksh was in jail, then who could that person be ? Om entered into the kitchen to see him standing still, lost somewhere.

Om : Shivaay

Shivaay ( realising Om's presence ) : Y..yes Om

Om : Where are you lost ?

Rudra came and asked the same question. By then Gauri, Bhavya, Dadi, Janvi and Mallika too gathered in the kitchen.

Dadi : Billu is anika fine ?

Gauri : Bade bhaiya, Is Bhaujayi conscious now ?

Bhavya : Does she need anything ?

Mallika : Is she in pain ?

Janvi : I want to meet my fairy. I haven't met her since ( Counting on fingers )... ummm... so long. I want to meet her.

Om : Is she fine now ? Is she conscious now ?

Shivaay was baffled as well as irritated by their questioning session as noone let him speak at the first place. So he shouted.

Shivaay : Shutup all of you.

Dadi : Shutup !  That's how you talk to your dadi, Khota ( Donkey ).

Shivaay : Not to you dadi, I asked these all to shut up. And yes, Anika is concsious now that's why I was making soup for Anika as she hasn't eaten anything.

Om : we shouldn't be here then, I'm going to meet her, you carry on.

Janvi too ran away to meet Her fairy.

Dadi : I'm also going to meet my Bahu ( DIL ).

Rudra : Me too

Gauri : Me three.

Bhavya : Me four.

Mallika : me five.

Shivaay was standing there with an O shaped mouth, holding ladle with one hand and the pan with the other. "Crazy. I'm here, making soup for Anika and they all didn't even help me. They just left to meet Anika, as if I don't want to talk to her. I also should be there with Her, infact Only I should be there with her. Hughhh..." Murmured an annoyed Shivaay to himself. ( I'M GETTING THE SMELL OF POSSESSIVENESS FROM SOMEWHERE, I THINK IT'S COMING FROM SHIVAAY'S SIDE. DEAR SHIVAAY, YOU ARE FEELING POSSESSIVE EVEN WHEN YOUR DARLING WIFE IS WITH YOUR FAMILY, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE ELSE MAKES HIS ENTRY😉😉)

In Shivika's room

The whole family barged in Shivika's room to know about Anika's how abouts.

Dadi : Are you Ok now, Anika ?

Anika just nodded at that as she was ashamed for lying to Dadi about all the pregnant stuff and all.

Anika : I'm sorry for lying to you Dadi. I...

Dadi : You are not at fault, infact I'm grateful to you for what you've done for us. God bless you Puttar.

Mallika : yes bhabhi, thank you so much for helping me and for coming into our lives.

Rudra : Now, if you are done with your thank you thank you session, So can I say something ?