33. Friendship - a step towards love

Hlo darlings,

Here is the update. And you people take a lot of time to complete the target. Next time complete it soon and get update soon.

ENJOY READING💗💗💗
_________________________

What happens when your dear ones ignore you because of someone else but you don't care. The matter of concern is when actually you are bothered by the person's ignorance because of whom your loved ones are ignoring you.

Shivaay had no idea what this stupid feeling was. He was literally being ignored by everyone but he is only concerned to have one glance of her.

Om, Rudra and even his Dadi and Badi ma were always talking about only one person and that is Anika. Their talks by one or the other way, would just end on one name, Anika. He himself was trying to find opportunities to talk to her, have glances of her. He went to office so that he could TRY to avoid her thoughts.

It was almost dinner time and Bhavya, Gauri and Anika were setting the dinner table. Bhavya was really very annoyed as she was being troubled by a class fellow. He was adamant on wooing Bhavya despite her denials.

Gauri : it's ok, he will back off once he gets fed up.

Anika : are you mad, Gauri. You know what Bhavya, you should take a stand for yourself.

Bhavya : so what should I do ?

Anika : arey there are so many ways.

Bhavya/Gauri : like...

Anika : Like you can say yes.

Gauri chuckled and Bhavya looked at Anika who was also laughing.

Bhavya : Bhabi !! I'm serious and you are making fun of me.

Bhavya said sadly but Anika hugged her sweetly.

Anika : Achha sorry meri gudiya. Toh sun, jaise hi voh flirt kare toh ek thappad lagao kaan ke neeche taki sannnn se awaz aye ya phir chameli bhi use ho sakti hai.
*(like you can give him a tight slap when he tries to flirt or you know, chameli  is also an option.)*

Bhavya : chameli ?

Anika : sandal.

Gauri and Bhavya looked at Anika as if she has grown horns. They never saw Anika talking so mischievously. But then their eyes fell upon the person standing beside Anika, who was just staring her with a smile. They both shared a teasing smile, but Anika was unaware about her surroundings.

Bhavya : what else Bhabi ?

Anika ( when she was the jug of water ) : Paani !  Paani sirf pyaas nahi bhujata, achhe achhon ko line pe le ata hai. Bas yeh pani ka jug uthaya aur seedhe uske muh par phek do, sari herogiri pani mein beh jayegi. *( Waterdoesn't only satisfies thirst, it can bring many people on track. Just pick the jug and empty it on his face, whole heroism will be drown in the water.)*

Anika had thrown the water towards her left side while still looking at Gauri and Bhavya with a bright smile. But Gauri and Bhavya's smile had turned to an O shape and eyes were just trying to  come out.

Anika : aur phir uske kandhe par hath rakh kar puchho ke ab bhi dosti karni hai ? *( and then ask him by keeping your hand on his shoulder that does he still wants to befriend you?)*