41. Best

Hlo darlings

Sorry for being late. But it happened because of MSTs, assignments and practicals I'm also having eye allergy due to all the pollution.

Expect me to be late atleast till three weeks. This semester started late due to some issues in university. So we have to finish the work of 4 months in mere 2 months. So it's difficult, hope you all understand.

ENJOY READING 💗💗
_______________________
When a person has enjoyed the perks of being the little, pampered brother of a successful businessman, then it becomes difficult for him to work as his assistant.

Rudra decided to stand on his on feet but for that he wanted experience. He didn't want to use Shivaay's name and become succeful over night.

Shivaay, no matter how much Rudra troubles him, loves him very much. He didn't want Rudra to work under someone who would scold him like he himself does to his employees. But Rudra is adamant on not listening to Shivaay and work under someone else.

So, Shivaay told Rudra to assist him for a month and he will treat Rudra as he treats other employees. Rudra agreed as Anika asked him that this idea is good, only if both bhabi and brother in law knew what Shivaay had planned in his evil mind.

Rudra accompanied Shivaay to the office, thinking that he would be able to learn something from his brother. His dream was getting fulfilled for sure but on a really fast pace as Shivaay gave him work of whole week. It looked more like torcher.

Rudra ( crying mentally ) : Bhaiya was saying he won't let anyone to scold me or rule over me but here he himself is torturing me.

Rudra continued his work and by the evening he was completely exhausted. It continued till a weak and Rudra used to be tired but he didn't want to give up and wanted to prove himself.

Shivaay was trying his level best to make Rudra irritated because he didn't want his baby brother to work on a lower position. Little did he know what mess is he creating for himself.

One day, Anika found Rudra sitting in his room, completely exhausted.

Anika : Rudra, what happened ? You are looking so tired. You didn't come for dinner also.

Rudra : Bhabi actually your husband is so cruel, he gives me so much of work in a single day. By the end of the day I feel like a puppy in the rain.

Anika understood the matter at once as she knows this Bagad billa too well. She understood that it is all his plan.

Anika : Don't worry, Rudra. I'm sending Bhavya with your dinner. Do not say no, ok. Have your dinner and take rest. And about your brother, leave that to me. You don't worry.

Anika went to their room where Shivaay was busy with his Laptop and making presentations. She stood infront of him as he was engrossed in his Laptop despite knowing that she's present in the room.

She frowned as Shivaay didn't look at her. This feeling has suddenly started growing in her. When he is around and doesn't look at her, she feels angry. She saw him sitting with a poker face and working like she's invisible.

On the other side, Shivaay was aware of her special feeling and he was enjoying it. Without even looking at his wife he could tell that she was frowning. He loves to irritate her. But he didn't know it would cost him too badly.

Anika became more angry and in a blink Shivaay's laptop was shut by Anika. He smiled and looked at her face, only to be hit by a pillow.

He got up and went towards her, thinking to embrace his angry wife, but she pished him away. Shivaay felt his breathe stop as she handovered a pillow and blanket to him, gesturing him to get out of the room.