12. Heart breaking💔💔

Hlo  darlings

Hope you all are good.

This update is for @UdaraP and @Navyanoni 😙😙😙

Enjoy reading💖💖💖💖

_____________________

Anika regained her consciousness and tried to look at her surroundings. Her body was wounded badly. She had not even the energy to lift her hands up. She was startled when she felt herself drenched in icy cold water.

She saw the lusty animal standing infront of her and smirking. First time in her life, she felt herself getting scared to this extent. She tried to move back but she had no energy.

Daksh : Welcome to hell, sweet heart. Now you will see your own destruction. You will have to pay for what you have done. You were trying to be great, right ? Now I will show you your place. A girl like you is meant to be f****d and thrown away. Your Shivaay won't be able to do anything.

Anika's eyes widened listening to his nasty words. She couldn't let this happen at any cost. She gathered herself up and with all the energy left in her body, she hit him with a stick. She tried to run away but he caught the dori ( Thread ) of her kurti, causing it to open. Anika was scared to death with this. Daksh grabbed her from her shoulders and tore her sleeves, making her skin bleed when scratched by his nails. She tried to cover herself but he threw her on the floor and pinned her hands on the either sides of her head. She was so fragile that she couldn't even shout. She tried to scream but what came out were sobs.

Daksh started biting her neck mercilessly. Anika tried to come out of his dirty hold but he was stronger than her. She fainted after not being able to struggle more. He was about to tore her dress when A hand stopped him from touching her. Daksh looked up and found the Angry beast infront of him, with red eyes and clenched jaws.

Daksh didn't even get the time to register the happenings in his mind when he was pulled harshly by SHIVAAY

Daksh didn't even get the time to register the happenings in his mind when he was pulled harshly by SHIVAAY. Shivaay looked towards Anika's almost lifeless and fragile figure. Her face had bruises and her pale yellow dress had turned red due to blood. Then he looked at that filthy animal, who made his ever so chirpy Anika like this.

Daksh was scared to look towards Shivaay. He had been with him since childhood, But he had never seen him so angry. Before he could think anything else, he received punches after punches on his face. In a few seconds his face was red with blood oozing out of his nose, mouth and cheeks.

All the tortures he did on HIS WIFE were playing in his mind repeatedly. He threw Daksh towards the big Glass pieces and kicked him in his stomach continously. He pulled him up again and twisted his hands almost breaking his bones.

OmRu and Sid came in and saw Daksh's condition. But there attention went to Anika's figure that brought tears in their eyes. Sid Quickly went towards Anika and covered her with his blazer. Om tried to stop Shivaay but it seemed as if he is not in his senses.