Ch 28. Fun Time is Over

Naughty bits - lots of them. Also some language and allusions. I'll make a watered down version as well for those who aren't comfortable w/ it.   :) 

(Sorry for the length guys - it was insanely long and this is about as cut down as I can get it at this point lol)

Also - apologies for spelling and grammatical errors as i haven't had time to edit properly yet. Will do after a bit of food :)   Good luck making it through this LOL

________________

Weeks passed; a month, then two.

Neither boy brought up the ‘subject’ again. Both were too afraid of the consequences, but they both constantly thought about it.

Even Zac kept quiet about it figuring it had all been resolved and was honestly not that disappointed.. The aftermath of something like that would have been catastrophic. 

Scott found himself spending much more time with his friend and on a couple of occasions all three of them had hung out together and things had gone really well.

Zac had even shown up for Mitch's birthday bash, the same birthday bash that Mitch had barely made it through before he was piss ass drunk and Kirstie & Scott had to drag him home early from.

Now it was Scott’s birthday, but he didn’t want anything large like Mitch's insane over the top party. So the trio & Zac and a couple of others from the studio went out to a club.

Scott was getting pretty toasty…more like trashed.  So was Mitch, and even more so than he had been at his own party. And, although she was supposed to be the designated driver, Kirstie had left tipsy behind about 2 long island’s ago.

So Zac had to play responsible and gather them all up and drive Kirstie’s car back to their place. He didn’t really mind. He had left his car at Scott’s and he had to drive home from there anyway, so he hadn’t been able to really drink in the first place.

~

Scott kept giggling. Mitch kept protesting. Apparently Scott was randomly poking Mitch all over his chest. "Stop it. Stop it! I hate it! Stop. Sttoooppp."

Kirstie kept telling Zac that he was so sexy and she'd just reach over and start twirling her fingers through his hair as he drove, staring at him dreamily. 

It was an interesting ride home. 

He managed to get Kirstie to her room with minimal effort, but Mitch and Scott were proving to be much more of a problem. Mitch kept randomly pinning Scott against things and trying to kiss him, but Scott would giggle and try to push him away. The short elevator ride almost turned into a fiasco and Zac finally had to toss Mitch over his shoulder and made his way to their door, Scott trailing behind with a few protests and a large pout. 

Mitch couldn’t stop giggling. “You have the best ass I think I’ve ever seen!” Mitch laughed from over his shoulder and he reached down to grab it.

“Scott, you had better really appreciate the things I do for you.” Zac grumbled a bit as he waited for his friend to fish around in his pockets trying to find the keys. 

Mitch slid his hand into Zac’s back pocket. Zac shifted his eyes to the ceiling. 

Please grant me patience. I’m going to really, really need some.

Zac eventually gave up on Scott ever finding his keys as he watched him discover an old movie ticket that had obviously been left in his jeans when they'd been washed and he was trying to make out the movie that had been mostly removed and crinkled over. He sighed before reaching right down into Scott’s back pocket and then his front and pulled out the key.