Ch 34. Changes

“What are you doing?!” 

Scott looked at him in the mirror and turned around. 

“I’m sorry I.. I just wanted to see what it looked like.” He laughed a bit. 

Zac raised an eyebrow and walked into the room with an amused grin. Scott had apparently gone through his closet and decided to try on some of his clothes. He straightened him up a bit, smoothing out the expensive jacket.

“Well you’re too damned skinny first of all, and second everything about you is too long for my clothes.  Also, this doesn’t look like anything you remotely like at all.” 

Scott shrugged and looked at himself in the mirror. 

He felt older, more mature. He felt better looking.

He felt more like Zac. 

“But you look really, really hot.” Zac wrapped his arms around the younger man’s waist and stood on his toes to put his chin on his shoulder. 

Scott grinned. “You think so, huh?” 

Zac responded by placing a tiny kiss to his neck. “You have no idea.” 

Scott laughed. 

“I really think I want to change my style. I’m tired of looking like a bum all the time.” 

He really was. He felt like he’d been through so much, experienced more hurt than anyone should, and it just made him feel differently. 

He needed this change. He needed to grow up a little and move forward. 

“You don’t look like a bum.” Zac smiled a sideways smile. 

“You know what I mean.” 

“You’re really serious about this aren’t you!” 

Scott nodded.

“Well, since you DO look so incredibly hot, how about I take you shopping. We can pick out some new stuff for you that actually fits. Zac smirked and Scott turned his head and caught Zac’s lips with his own. 

“Also, can I please get a hair cut? This mop is out of control.”

Zac laughed and rolled his eyes. “I’ll make some calls.” 

Scott turned around and pulled him against him, meeting his mouth with his own.

They were starting to get down to a routine and things were beginning to be just like they used to…well, kind of. 

Scott had initiated the first round of sex… Well… maybe initiated wasn’t the word.

Zac had come home from a LONG day of shooting. He was tired and in a shitty mood.  All he could do was rant about wanting a haircut and he was majorly pissed the directors wouldn’t let him even trim his hair. 

Scott wasn’t in the mood to hear it. He happened to LOVE Zac’s hair now that it had gotten a bit longer and when Zac ran his fingers through it while ranting Scott could take it no longer and he’d all but tackled Zac onto the couch. He climbed over him, kissing him…fingers sliding through his hair…

Zac’s shirt had been ruined when Scott got a bit hasty and ripped it open, taking the buttons with it and splitting a couple of the button holes. Later he was proud of his movie worthy moment of passion, but at the time he actually hadn’t noticed, but it drove Zac into a needy lust.

Zac had only seen this side of Scott once.  His birthday. 

Scott was the same way on this night, completely controlling the dynamic. Zac was simply a puppet who, even exhausted and grouchy, gave no sign of resistance and let Scott do with him as he pleased.