Chapter 2: Azog

AN: ah, again more cringe shit. Imma rewrite this too for you!

Bilbo POV
"Thorin!"
I must save him. My king. Our leader. My friend. My love. I have never been so impressed, afraid and interested in someone before. So I jumped on the white orc and the fucker that's Azog and stabbed my sword right into his chest. That's what he deserves. Please, keep your filthy hands of my dwarves! These guys are my friends! Animal. Wait, did I just really kill  Thorins archenemy? Just like that? I'm kind of shocked myself if I'm honest. Perhaps Gandalf was right when he said I had at least the slightest amount of courage in me. But did I save him? I swear to god please Thorin, for me, and your family, don't be dead! You would be an amazing king. Strong, stoic, heroic, and sexy. Looks straight out of every dwarrows wet dream. He's so majestic.... You see that man lying on that eagle? That's Thorin Oakenshield, my guys. It would look a lot better if he wasn't heavily wounded though.I really do love him.... Wait a damn minute...?

I hope he wakes up soon.....

"The halfling?"

"Bilbo is fine, Bilbo is fine."

"You! What were you doing! You could've killed yourself! Where is Azog? Tell me!"

"Azog is dead, Thorin. I killed him."

"What!? You? I knew you had it in you! Bilbo you're a hero! You saved me! You saved us!  Now we surely can reclaim the mountain! I owe you my life! My burglar!"

"Thanks, it was.... an interesting experience to say at the least. But even  if I died, I would gladly do it for you, My king."

AN: I fixed it my loves, :3