Chapter 28: Dealing with the devil😈

AN: Hey Guys! I'm posting a lot of chapters Idk why😂😂

Bilbo POV 

(Play music!) 

Oh crap. I woke up Smaug.

I ruined it all. The Company would burn. I would burn. But most importantly; Thorin would burn. 

"Show yourself, Thief!"

Show courage Bilbo!

"I am not a thief! I am a luck-bringer, ring-bearer and a barrel-rider! I came to admire your strength, oh Smaug the Terrible!"

Great. 

"Just give me the Arkenstone! Only then the great Dwarven King will suffer!"

"I thought I smelled Dwarf already. But do you want to betray your King, Oh Burglar?"

No. Never.

"I'm not a dwarf! He isn't my Anything!"

"But what do you have to offer me, oh Barrel - Rider?"

"Don't you want to see the Dwarven King fall, oh Smaug the King under the Mountain? To see him succumb under Gold - Sickness? To see him hurt by the ones he trusted most?

I offer you his hurt, Master Dragon, and the freedom to leave. I could make sure that no - one would ever try to take the gold from you again! And I would be famous, Oh Smaug. Because I would be the One who didn't burn at the hand of you. Do you accept, dear Smaug?"

I am such a great actor. 

I would never hurt him.

"But I smell not only hate but love, Clever One."

"I don't love him, oh King."

You could never been more wrong in all your life.

"That he loves me would only make him suffer more, don't you think?"

"You're clever, Ring - Bearer. I bid you farewell, my Friend, as we destroy Thorin Oakenshield!"

I grabbed the Arkenstone and ran back  to the Company and explained everything. Thorin walked in the Treasure Cellar and screamed; "You will never make me burn!" and I saw him throw the Arkenstone on the ground. It shattered in a million pieces.

Smaug was mad as fuck.

"You Barrel - Rider! I will burn your pathetic friend of Lake - Town! Then Mirkwood will burn! I trusted you!"

A few dwarves laughed at the second statement, but I didn't. 

Bard!

Bard will die! What have I done.....

AN: dundunDUNNNNN! Some pics:)

So Thorin will burn, AYE?

He will, aye?

Question, when do you think they are going to kiss? Art isn't mine.

TEHEHEE so cute:)))))))))))

Until the next chapter!