Chapter 32; Cuddles and a Missing King

AN: I have the face of no regrets :))))

Thorin POV ( I forgot it like 600000 times so here it comes!)

When I woke up, I felt warm.

But I also felt really good.

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw myself wrapped protectively around Bilbo, arms wrapped around his slim belly, who he got on the Journey to Erebor. Our legs were wrapped between each other, and my nose was nuzzled in his golden curls.

God, how I love this man.

The only thing I remembered from yesterday was that Bilbo made Supper and I practically begged him to stay here with me, in the hope that he would join me in bed, what he did.

Luckily.

Bilbo POV

When I wanted to wake up, I heard whining and felt two protective warm arms wrapped closer around my waist.

Aww.

I know he was probably tired last afternoon, but I can't help it to feel so good, waking up next to Thorin.

But now I'm just taking advantage of his tiredness.

I can't do that to him.

"Psst, Thorin, wakey wakey, breakfast is almost ready!"

I looked at the shadow on my windowstill and deduced that it was almost 8:00.

I can't miss breakfast!

But.... It feels so good...... and warm......... to stay here....... for just a few minutes.............

* Few minutes later*

"Bilbo! Thorin is missing!"

I looked down at my personal teddybear.

No, he isn't.

I made up an excuse.

"Yes Bofur, I'm coming, let me clean up first!"

I layed a pillow and a blanket on my couch. Next I lay down on it, so it looked like I slept there. Not that I'm not happy with sleeping next to Thorin, it's just that he probably won't like it. Sleep drunk, they say it is.

"Bilbo? What are you doing?"

"Oh, goodmorning Thorin! Bofur told me that you were missing, so I decided to tell them the truth, but they will think we were having sex if I tell them we slept in the same bed, so I'm making up the couch so it looks like I slept there."

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

"Oh, Thorin, I've never felt so save in all my life. But shouldn't we tell them we're courting for that?"

"....... You know we are courting?"

"What on Earth made you think I didn't?"

"Well, you're a Hobbit, it would be logical....."

"But I responded reputible, didn't I?"

"Yes you did it perfect My Bilbo, but it wasn't an accident?"

"No of course not! What would ever make you think that?"

"Well, why would some one as great and beautiful ever want to marry one so rude and plain as me?"

"Marry?"

"Yes, marry Ghivashel. As you know, the next step of Courting is the marriage braid with a bead of my ancestors."

"But why do you want to court me? Thorin Oakenshield if you're fooling with me I swear to God- "

"NO no no of course not Kurduluh, I - "

"Thorin! Is that you!?"

Friggin' Balin. I want to know what he was going to say!

"Yes, it's me! We're coming!"

Dammit.

~ AN : they WERE going to confess :) And Bilbo knows! And Thorin knows! Yay! 

 I'm going to tell you a story.

It's not going to happen!

 When I started this story I wanted to make it all fluffy and shit and then they confessed and are going to get married but then there was an Orc attack on Thorin, Bilbo saved his life with giving up his own, Bilbo dies, Thorin too because he fades, and they lived an happy afterlife.

But I hate angst so that's not going to happen.

However...... If they confess it isn't the end of the story. There will be more! ( no angst )