Chapter 30: Breakfast, rebuilding and crappy books!

AN: aw yiss bagginshield:))))

Thorin POV

I know Bilbo could never love me back. But maybe if I try, I could make him stay. That would be a great idea. Bilbo here, in Erebor with me while talking about our second child. If we could make two. I mean, dwarven children are rare. Hobbit children aren't.

I asked Fili and Kili about the fact Hobbit Children. They think Bilbo could get pregnant. But I'm not sure if I believe the story.

~ le flashback by.... Dean Winchester!

"Uncle Bilbo!"

"Yes, dear Kili?"

"Could you get pregnant?"

"Yes I can. Why?"

"Well if Uncl-"

"Hehe thank you very much Uncle but sadly we must go. See you!"

"See you later Fili!"

~ End of flashback

I don't think it went that way. Bilbo would certainly blush a lot more than not at all.

But now we have a problem. I invited him to breakfast with us, but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect, so I decided to do it all by my self. Now I have only one problem.

I can't cook even if my life depends on it.

I really can't.

Bombur walked inside.

"Everything okay, Thorin?"

"Well, no."

"I can make it for you, if you just tell Bilbo the truth. He sure would appreciate the afford you out into it, lad."

"How do you know?"

"I have a wife. I have more experience than you on that matter,  I might hope?"

"Yes, you do. Thank you, Bombur. This would otherwise be a disaster."

"I know, Thorin. I know."

"Goodmorning!"

"Goodmorning Bilbo. Well, I guess I should leave you two alone. Good luck Thorin!"

"Good luck with what exactly?"

"Well I tried to make breakfast because I know you would appreciate it but then I realized that I can't cook and I let Bombur do it and now I didn't make it and I'm sorry..."

"Oh Thorin..... That's adorable, really. But I guess the Company is waiting, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are."

I walked away.

He thought I was adorable!

"Oh and Thorin?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to join me for supper this afternoon? I can return the afford by cooking for you if you don't mind."

A date!

"Is it a date?"

Why why why did I ask that I'm an idiot.

"If you want it to be, then yes."

"Then I will gladly come, Bilbo. As a date."

"Now let's have breakfast! Don't keep a Hobbit from his food, y'know!"

- time skip to after breakfast with awkward flirting

Bilbo POV

After breakfast I decided to help Ori in the library. I got a bit lost on my way, but I found it.

"Goodmorning Ori!"

"Goodmorning Bilbo! Would you like to help sorting out the Historical Books? Thorin said you would help here already, so I decided what you would do already if you don't mind."

"I would gladly help, Ori! Now where do I have to be?"

Many hours later ~

What a boring task. Sorting out books. But I don't mind if I can help my friends.

I look forward to having supper with Thorin.

Speaking of which,

"Uhm, Ori, I promised Thorin to make him supper. Do you mind if I go?"

"Oh, no of course not. Go ahead and enjoy yourself!"

"Thank you!"

Now there is only one problem. Cooking supper.

AN: There is a dickhead, writing this story, who has to go to camp this Monday, so she can't update. That dickhead is me. From Monday to Friday I can't have any form of Internet in my life. No memes, no chats, no Wattpad, no Instagram, no anything. I wonder why I didn't want to go. Mothers! Anyway, I'll just have to wait until Friday to update. Noooooo! I. Want. To. Write. 

I love this story! 

And I love you, dear reader!

This became sappy really fast!

Going to miss you!

Until Friday, My Loves.

Then there will be supper.

Until then, Ghivasha. ( plural Ghivashel:))

~tomhiddlestoned