Chapter 25: I think I'm falling in love even more everytime I look at you

AN: I'm sorry guys! As I told you before, I'm having thousands of tests right now so I can't write that much. Friday it'll be over!

Thorin POV

I can't stop thinking about Bilbo. I know I love him, but what will come of it? When we reclaim Erebor, he will realise that he wants to go home, and he will go back to the Shire, never thinking of our courtship again, gaining a happy wife, and having lots of cute hobbit children.

What would he ever want with me?

The contract doesn't last forever. We reached Lake-Town. It sucks.  And smells like fish. Gross.

Bilbo's getting sick. I hear him sneezing more often than not. Mahal, let him get better soon. I would do everything in my power to keep My Bilbo happy and safe. Tomorrow we have to go to the Mountain. Bilbo stole with all his power our weapons back, so that isn't a problem anymore. When we got back from Mirkwood, I realized something.

I can't let Bilbo go back to the Shire.

I feel empty and hollow inside of my heart.

I really can't live without him.

Imagine where I would go from there.

A sad, broken man who has nothing left on this Earth.

Exept his love on the other side of Middle - Earth.

Never knowing what happened to his other half.

While secretly fading away too.

So that I have to explain everything in the afterlife.

When it is already too late.

I sighed.

I heard you humming a song.

Was it a love song?

Were you thinking of me, you other half, Your One?

Or did someone else capture my Hobbits heart already?

Bofur maybe, or Ori perhaps?

Sigh....

I just want to know who's making My Burglar happy.

Even if it isn't me.

But.... is there a chance..... When we reclaim Erebor..... That it could be me?

That he would stay there with us, and build a family?

Can male Hobbits produce children too?

I hope so. I don't like to be bottom. Well, not that I have much experience. Dwarves only fuck their Ones. But still. I'd like to put my meat dagger in Bilbo.

Oh Mahal, Thorin now is not the time to get that aroused.

My pants felt very hot by thinking of my popsicle inside of Bilbo.

Oh, crap.

AN: Could we reach 1K reads? That would be awesome. 

When I started this story, it was just for fun. A silly short story, maybe 5 chapters or something. I had an other story to write, ofc. But I lost interest in that story, and I didn't have much experience, or ideas, so I quitted. I deleted the story of my profile, and decided to change quite a lot. I changed as a person, and as a writer. I changed my profile, my username, and my normal look. I don't think you can see it tho. ;)

I changed to a writer who didn't want to write a "perfect ending" to a story, but just wanted to goof around with the plot and write a story as I liked it, and that's what I did. I didn't care about the reads anymore, but just about finishing my story and enjoy. Enjoy my story, enjoy the way I characterized the dwarves and the Hobbit, and let the story write itself. I didn't care about whether I uploaded or not,  if the chapters were long or short and if the timeline was right. But now I do. I want to make exept fun also a fun story to read when you're traveling, or searching some good fics at 3:00 AM. I try to make it right for both of us, and that's what makes it fun! Writing is harded than it looks, I guess. If I get a nice comment it makes my day. Happy that people appreciate my work. And that not just me liked it. So, dear reader of this story, I greatly hope you have a nice day and that I love you all for reading this! 

Thank you, I love you! ~ tomhiddlestoned

Have some more bagginshield :)))))