Chapter 22: Mirkwood holds us together

A n: 2 weeks in Mirkwood

Bilbo POV

I hear clicks. I don't like it. Thorin says we have to stay in a circle: I'm in the middle because I can't fight. Well, Mister Oakenshield,  you didn't complain once when I saved your majestic ass. I have to admit, it's a pretty great ass. Suits him. I hope the front is just as nice. I felt something downstairs beginning to grow. Oh Yavanna save me.

"We're going to camp here! Bilbo, come with me."

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

"Coming!"

I'm having my little problem downstairs. It's... noticeable.

He places his bed roll next to mine.

"Are you alright with it, Bilbo?"

"Y-yes of course!"

"Are you alright? You're a bit red in the face. Should I get Oin?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Bilbo!!!!"

"Yes, Kili?"

"Is dat a secret dagger in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Kili!"

"Well Uncle, you too. What did you do when we turned around?"

"Just talking!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

I walked away.

"SPIDERS!!"

Oh, Yavanna.

I grabbed my sword. I heard screaming.

"Thorin!"

"Bilbo!"

Then everything was silent.

I put on my ring and saved my dwarves. Then I saw Elves. They grabbed all the dwarves! I wanted to scream. Thorin!

I stalked them. Wow. Mirkwood had a great palace. But now isn't the time! I have to save them!

2 weeks I wandered trough Mirkwood, searching for the keys. And for my king. I walked downstairs. Maybe Thorin is there. I walked further.

"Thorin?"

"Bilbo?"

"Thorin!"

"Bilbo!"

"Finally! I thought I lost you forever!"

"Are the others alright?"

"They are. I haven't found a way out, though."

"I saw the guards taking a key in the wine cellar. Thank you for finding me."

"I will always find you, Thorin. Everywhere."