Chapter 26: Would you like a piggyback top or bottom, Bilbo?

AN: Cultural misunderstandings are my kink.

Bilbo POV

Ugh. How many stairs could you place on a bloody mountain? Well, I guess that next years Durins Day a better idea is. But seriously! Couldn't Smaug just let the front door open? I'm sick of this.

If I knew this I would never find that door! 

Wait. I've got an idea. It's not the best idea, but it is a better idea than walking.

"Thorin?"

"Oh, yes Bilbo?"

"Could you give me a piggyback? I mean, I'm not fat anymore because of this adventure, - Fili and Kili could you please stop laughing?- but I'm still not a dwarf. Please?"

Thorin was so red as I imagine Smaug would be. Best. Idea. Ever. 

"Yeah Thorin! Give the lad a piggyback!"

Ori came to me tugging at my sleeve.

"Um, Mister Bilbo, I don't know what a piggyback means in your culture, but in our culture it is a specific way to have rough sex. Are you sure this is the right time for that?"

Oh. 

Oh.

" NO! Nothing like that! It's just that I'll sit on your back while you're walking! That's all!"

"Oh! You mean like a boarback!"

"Uhm, yeah?"

"That isn't a problem for me, master Burglar."

"Great!"

I jumped on his broad back. So much muscles! Imagine what they could do to you.... 

Soon ( too soon) we reached the keyhole, But there was a problem. And there wasn't a keyhole.

"The sun is setting!"

"The last light of Durins Day!"

The dwarrow and My Thorin <3 walked away. I want to cuddle Thorin. He looks so disappointed.

Then I realized something. 

"Moonrunes!"

Thorin turned around.

"Moonrunes?"

"Yes, moonrunes!" The Company returned. "What about moonlight?"

When I said that, the moon came  shining through the clouds.

Thorin hugged me.

"Without you, Bilbo, we would never come this far. Thank you."

" No Thorin, thank you."

"Thank me? For what?"

"For making me feel alive again."

For making me feel love again.

How I wished my feeling are returned.

AN: HAHAHAH they are FML :) 

Chapter picture: This is how I imagined the hug. Ignore the text. It isn't my art! Credits to artist!

 It isn't my art! Credits to artist!