Chapter 34; A sex talk you will remember

An; I love writing Fili and Kili because they're my spirit animals and react exactly the way I would do if I weren't socially awkward as hell. Enjoy!<3

Bilbo POV

Well, my day is going just great! At first sexually assaulting Thorin, then I'm asked about my virginity and the day isn't even finished yet! We made plans for rebuilding the mountain, and Thorin's cousin Dain will visit us soon to help. All while I'm having a huge crisis about how to tell Thorin my feelings.

My pining sadly didn't last long, because Fili and Kili smashed my door down.

"Hello uncle!"

"Ah, hello my dear Fili. What's the problem? What did you guys break this time?"

"Nothing uncle, we swear!"

"We were just wondering... um..."

"You are going to tell him Kili, you wanted to know!"

"WELL WE ARE JUST REALLY INTERESTED IN SEX AND YOU ARE EXPERIENCED AND WE ARENT SO COULD YOU PLEASE TELL US ABOUT IT"

Well I certainly didn't expect that one coming.

"Yeah and we wanted to make uncle Thorin hella jealous."

That makes it definitely better.

"It was one day in March, I was 27 years old and we had a party for Grandmother Took....."

~30 minutes later~

"So you just let him shove it in you?"

"Did you have preparation?"

"Yes and yes."

"And it was a dwarf?"

"Yes. I guess he was a miner. Let's just say that I've got high expectations of dwarves."

"Uncle Thorin won't disappoint you I'm sure of that!"

"KILI"

"What? Dwarves are just known as a lot of ale and a big co-"

"I'll have to interrupt you there Fili, too much information."

I'm still very proud of not blushing nor stuttering.

"Well let's just say that uncle Thorin would like it very much to push it in you, uncle."

Okay, maybe I did blush.

An: Bilbo thinking about Thorin ;)

Bilbo is so small how can't you love him to dead no but really. Question; did you see Mammia Mia? If yes, did you like it? I did like the songs and the musical but I didn't like the movies... I thought it was pretty boring. Guess that's my inner Sherlock. See you later guys!