3. Can I Get A Hug Now?!

CHRISTINA'S POV

It took about 10 minutes to get there and we were at a flat,

I'm thinking it's Luke's obviously.

He opened the to find 3 boys sitting on couch, one was on his phone and the other 2 were watching TV.

"Hey guys!" Luke's says loudly.

The 3 boys looked up and smiled.

"Hi, ooh who's this?" One of the boys said, he had curly hair with a bandana around his head and had a adorable smile on his face.

"This is Christina, and Christina these are my friends, this is Ashton the one who's standing right in front of you." He waved at the boy who was smiling at me.

Just then Ashton lets out a giggle, oh my god his laugh is so cute- Christina... Your brain is out of control.

Luke continues.

"This is Calum-"

I got the shock of my life when Calum jumps out of his seat and then starts hugging me.

"Hey I was going to do that." Ashton says in a sad voice.

"You were too slow" Calum teases.

"And this is Michael" Luke finishes.

Michael come up to me and bows. "Good evening me lady" he says poshly and we all start laughing.

Can I get a hug now?" Ashton says in a whinny voice.

"Okay I just met you all and you want to hug me? I could be a psychopath." I say before the boy stopped with his arms about.

"Are you a psychopath?" Ashton asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Then what's the problem? We love making new friends. I always greet new people work hugs. So can I get a hug now?" I thought about it. It wouldn't harm anyone.

"Okay then." He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

After all the hugging situations, we all sat down on the couches and chatted for hours, I felt close with them already for some reason. I guess it's because I don't have anyone to talk to and they actually listen?

Just then Michael and Calum shouted together at the same time.

"ITS SUMMER"

We all started to cheer and I completely forgot all my troubles and had a real nice time with the boys. Even if I just met them.