Prologue: How it all began.

Will one be able to love two at the same time? Everyone knows it's such a delicate subject. I believe that some will say, it is impossible for one to love two people at the same time, this is legend, others will say that it is possible. This goes from the completion of each.

From now on everyone will know the story of Jade, Ryan and Roger. And you draw your own conclusions about this story, whether there will be villains or good guys or neither. Or if there are only human beings, worthy of making mistakes and suffering with the consequences and worthy of forgiveness, perhaps. Each will see the story of different perspectives.

Hope you like it.

London.

Saturday, July 13 , 1968.

Jade blows up her fifteen candle and everyone claps her palm. She cuts off her birthday cake and hands the first piece of cake to her parents and her older brother, Mark. Everyone applauds and then the other pieces of cake are distributed to the guests. Jade won from her brother Marcos, the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. Jade is very fan of Fab Four and his favorite Beatle is Paul McCartney.

Then there is the waltz and she dances with her father and her brother. Jade had fulfilled her dream of having a fifteenth birthday, but far from her homeland.

Jade Lins Leme was born on July 13, 1953, in São Paulo, Brazil. His mother Olívia Lins is a lawyer and his father Oscar Leme is a dentist. When Jade was born, his older brother, Mark was four. During her childhood and early adolescence in Brazil both her brother and she learned to speak English and Spanish.

At the end of the year 1967, his parents decided to try life in London. They got jobs in London and moved to the capital of the United Kingdom. Marcos, his older brother, got scholarship to study dentistry at the London School of Medicine and Dentistry. Jade, still fourteen, would soon start high school. The young woman loved reading, writing and taking photos. The girl was attracted to her beauty. She has black hair and light green eyes, so her parents put her name Jade. Jade was very fond of n atation and dance classes. Her parents did everything for her daughter, for her education.

As of September of 1968, the young woman began to study in the High School, in London. Jade had already made great friends with Alicia, Jessica, Philip and James, in previous months and they went to study in the same room of the High School and the friendship only strengthened.

In early 1969, her mother, Olivia bought a pub in the Kensington neighborhood where they live and became a partner with another lawyer she knew and the two lawyers asked to remodel the place. Mark, Jade's older brother at the time of his early twenties, was worshiping at the College of Dentistry, and he made good friends with Roger Taylor , his college friend. Roger had a Rock and Roll band called Smile and he was the band's drummer. Roger lived in a rented apartment in the Richmond district with two s colleague from the town of Truro, where he lived, Les Brown, Chemistry student at Imperial College and the other student was Ryan XXX student of Advertising and Marketing. Ryan is an American from New York City but, as a child and teenager, he lived in Truro with his parents and younger sister, Cate. In fact, Ryan was Roger's neighbor in Truro and since the age of ten, they were great friends, as if they were brothers.Through Roger, Jade's older brother became friends with Les, Ryan, Brian May (Smile guitarist) and Tim Staffell (bass player and vocalist Smile). Brian was at that time a senior at Physics College at Imperial College and Tim was in his senior year of Graphic Design at Ealing College of Art. There was still a college classmate from Tim named Farrouk Bulsara but he was known as Freddie Bulsara. Freddie was very much a fan of the band Smile.

They have all become great friends over time. Meanwhile, Jade studied hard and still had doubts about what profession she would follow in the future, whether she would be a dentist like her father, or a lawyer like her mother. In fact, the girl had other plans in mind.