Chapter 11 - Release of the album.

The months went by and after Jade took photos of the band for release, Queen still took photos for the cover and back cover of the first album. Jade got an internship to work in a music magazine, entitled Music XXX. Jade will write weekly articles on emerging Rock and Roll bands. She still continues with photographic model work as well and photographs. The young lady has been dedicated to college studies as well. She is a determined and determined young woman. Ryan, her boyfriend was controlling more about the jealousy he feels for his girlfriend and also for not controlling Jade's life, because Ryan loves her a lot and does not want to lose her.

Friday, July 13, 1973.

On that date was having the launch party of Queen's first album titled only Queen. Trident Studios held a small party for the album. The party was being held at a convention center in London. Jade, in addition to taking pictures of the band, at the request of Trident Studios, also made a short interview with Freddie, Brian, Roger and John to publish in his article. Jade is on a college vacation and has taken advantage to work hard. The boys are happy because the band's first album was released but in August they will record the second album because they do not want to be left behind by other bands that are following Glam Rock. All of her friends were present, except for Ryan, Jade's boyfriend, and everyone was surprised by the boy's absence. According to Ryan, he would have to work later at the company for an event of the same and apologized to the boys for not being present.

- Ryan could make up for that day of working later on another day of the week, but right now, on such a special day for the band? Marcos asked, complaining.

"Ryan has his reasons for not being there, my son," Oscar said.

"Your father is right," said Olivia.

At that moment Winifred, Roger's mother, along with her husband, Trevor Hitchens, approaches. Winifred, who already knows Marcos, greets him cheerfully and the boy introduces his parents to her. Winifred greets them cheerfully and thanks Oscar for all he has done to her son.

"I only have to thank you warmly for giving my son the opportunity to work as a dentist at his dental clinic," Winifred smiled.

"No need to thank Winifred. I say that your son is an excellent dentist and if he is not a successful musician, he can work at my dental clinic for as long as he wants, until one day he can get his own clinic. "Oscar smiled.

"I think Rog will be a great Rock Star," Marcos grinned. "I do not know if he's going to be a dentist forever, I guess only for a while."

Jade took the pictures and showed the boys.

"Excellent work, my dear Jade," Freddie smiled. "These pictures will be published in musical magazines.

"And it will help us a lot," Brian smiled.

"I can not wait for the band to be known around the world," John smiled.

"Excellent work, my angel." Roger smiled as he hugged Jade and kissed her cheek. "Unfortunately, Ryan is not here with us today, so important for the boys and especially me. I confess that I was sad with him, when he commented that he would not be present, but, he needs to help the people in the organization of the event that will have in the company he works, so in the end I understood.

"He's missing the big party being made for the band and you deserve it," Jade grinned at Roger.

"I'm very happy that you're here today as the band's photographer and you're still going to write an article about us," Roger smiled.

"I'll always be there," Jade smiled.

Meanwhile, in a suburban neighborhood of London, Ryan enters a small bar where there is a concentration of people. There was a lot of cigarette smoke and the smell of liquor in the air.He goes to the counter and calls the bartender for a drink.

"I want some liquor from the strongest," Ryan said.

While the young man waited for his drink, the mysterious blonde who was present at the Marquee Club appears next to him.

"How long." She smiled at him.

- What you want? - He said angrily - I just was not today to the release of the album of the band, to be here, because of his call.

"Calm down, sweetheart," she said to him. "I also contacted you because a person wants to see you.

"Who else but you want to see me?" Ryan asked.

At that moment the person appears in front of him.

- Good evening Ryan, can we talk for a bit? - Said the person.

Ryan's mouth fell open.

To be continued.