Chapter 31 - Confused Feelings

November 1975

Jade had asked Roger and Ryan some time to think what to do, because she was very confused about her feelings. When everything looked good with Roger, who was in love with the blonde, but, Ryan resurfaced from the ashes because he was not dead. Roger and Jade talked to Ryan and commented on everything that happened in the last months and how much they suffered and in the meantime a beautiful love was born. Ryan could not forgive them, because he felt betrayed by them, anyway, he said that if Jade wanted to go back to him, the boy would be with open arms, waiting for she. Jade was very confused by Ryan's return and honestly does not know if he's in love with them. She is in a very delicate situation. Roger was afraid of being abandoned and Jade asked the blonde some time for her to think and that she would talk to him shortly. Roger, even devastated, accepted the brunette's request for time.

Queen went on tour on November 14, in the United Kingdom, to release the new album A Night at the Opera. Bohemian Rhapsody was already making great success among the fans and the music market.

Jade spent the days working on the magazine and finished writing her book and went on a quest to publish her first book. Queen's boys wanted her as a photographer, but the young lady asked for time, because she did not want to be anywhere near Roger, she wants to stay away from the two boys for a while, in the end knowing what to do.

"I'm in love with them both. I've dated Ryan for a long time, I've always been in love with him, but what I've lived with Roger in the last few months has been magical and now I realize that the feeling of friendship I had for him was so much more than that, it's a much stronger feeling and This is called love, but when I look at Ryan, I feel it too, "Jade told the girls in her house.

"My brother loves you very much, Jade," Clare said, looking at her. "But you're totally confused and you'll have to make a decision soon, because both Ryan and Rog will not wait for you for the rest of your life either, will follow with their lives.

"There's also the option of not keeping either of them," Jade said looking at the girls. "Because I'm afraid to cheer one up and hurt the other and I could not stand it."

"Think about it, Jade," Alicia said. "You know who I prefer."

"And you know who I prefer it to have to do with you, really," Jessica said. "But the big decision is with you, think hard.

Jade sighed deeply and looked at the girls.

"I told them I needed a month to think about everything that's going on and my big decision," Jade said. "While Roger is touring with Queen and Ryan has returned to his advertising and marketing profession , I'm going on with my life , doing my things and thinking the decision I will make soon.

"Make a decision that will be happy for you, my dear," Clare said, holding Jade's hand. "Even if you choose Ryan, you will never cease to be your friend.

"Thank you for your support, Clare, for understanding me," Jade said. "Thank you for your support."

The girls smiled and hugged Jade affectionately, giving her strength, because soon she will have to make a decision.