Chapter 07 - Your support is important to me.

Friday, November 19, 1971.

Roger had a day at the dental school. He is in the final stretch of the course and has devoted much to his studies. Mark, over time, stopped being a mere classmate and became one of his best friends, just like Ryan and Brian. Roger has done some presentations with Queen at Imperial College and in London pubs, including at the pub that Olivia, Mark and Jade's mother is a partner. For Roger, Mr. Oscar, Mrs. Olivia, Mark and Jade became their second family. The difference is that until today, Roger is in love with Jade, even if not being reciprocated. He carries this feeling deep in his heart. Meanwhile, he dates Josephine without loving her, but he enjoys the company of the young woman, because she has a personality similar to his, but even dating Jo, the blond does not stop being a womanizer and has sometimes betrayed the your girlfriend. Roger knows this is wrong, disgusting, but, he just can not change his nature.

After Roger left college, he went with Marcos to Mr. Oscar's dental clinic and in the afternoon he worked at the clinic alongside Oscar and Marcos. Roger has already attended some patients in the clinic and people have praised him, saying that he is a great dentist. Roger intends to do a Master's degree in surgery in Buco-Maxillofacial and Marcos to do a Masters in Orthodontics. The two young men have stood out as dentists.

When they left the dental clinic it was around eight at night. Jade was already waiting for Roger at home, as he would hitchhike her to where she would take the photos. Jade could do very well with her car, but she wanted to go with one of her best friends. Around eight-thirty in the evening, Roger arrived with Marcos, saying good-bye to his friend. Olivia, seeing him, said:

"Rog, have dinner before you take Jade to the photo rehearsal."

"Thank you, Miss Olivia, it's time for the next one, but it's time for me to go with your daughter, otherwise she'll be late." After I go out with Jade from the photo studio, I'll drop by with her at some diner. "The blonde smiled.

Roger said goodbye to everyone and Jade also said goodbye to her brother and parents and left the house. Then he got into Roger's car, sitting in the passenger seat. The blonde turned around and sat in the driver's seat, starting the vehicle, looking at Jade.

"Sorry for the car I'm taking you, Jade, as soon as I can get a new car," said the blonde, getting out of the car, singing tire.

- Rog, I'm not complaining about your car - Jade smiled at him - If I wanted to go in my New Beatle, but, I'd rather go with you in his 1968 Morris Mini Minor Blue. I love to ride with you when I have the opportunity, you know it.

Roger grinned at her as he drove.

"Even knowing all the dangers you run when you're by my side?" When I'm driving, or rather, riding? He smiled at her.

"Yes, even when you're driving your car," Jade smiled. "Even when you accelerate the car a lot and I'm afraid, I love being with you."

"You know I like to accelerate the car, which I like to run. I have three passions in my life: music, speed, and dentistry. "Roger smiled, stopping the car at a red light.

"I love your adventurous personality , playful and heartfelt, Rog. " Jade smiled at Roger in the drummer's rough hand and Roger looked at her. - Your support is important to me, very important Rog. Thanks.

Roger hugged his friend affectionately while the car was stopped.

Shortly after, they arrived at the place that Jade would do the photographic book and there was the modeling agent. Jade started taking the photos at ten in the evening and it was until eleven-thirty at night. Roger was accompanying her friend's photo shoot and was increasingly delighted by her. At the end of the photos, the modeling agent showed the main photos for Jade and Roger and was delighted with Jade's photogeny.

"Your photo book looks amazing, Jade," said the modeling agent. "Get ready, because in the next few days we'll be in touch with you to be called for photographic advertising.

"Thank you, I'm very happy that the photos were a success," Jade smiled at the photographic modeling agent.

"And this handsome young man, is he your boyfriend?" - He asked the modeling agent - He could do a photo book too. It can be a model.

Jade looked at Roger and blushed because the agent thought they were a couple of boyfriends.

"We are not boyfriends," Jade said, and Roger lowered his head, without her noticing. "Roger is a great friend, I can say that one of my best friends is sure to be a successful model, since he is very handsome, is not he?" ?

- I appreciate the invitation, but, I'm a dental student, I'm already at the end of college and I have a Rock and Roll band. My passion is music. Who really does handle photographed model is Jade - said Roger smiling beautifully to his friend and the photographic agent noticed the way Roger looked at Jade and smiled.

"Jade will certainly be a great photographic model, Roger." The agent smiled at them.

Shortly after, Roger and Jade left the place and went to look for an open diner, because both were hungry. They were at a Mcdonalds twenty four hours which was open. They asked for their snacks and chatted happily. After all, Jade was sad, because a week ago I was brigade with Ryan because she did not support the s photos and Roger realized the sadness in the eyes of the brunette.

"Jade, my angel, do not worry, Ryan will soon make peace with you, he loves you very much and will put his jealousy and his pride aside and will come after you, be sure of that," said Roger.

"Is it really Rog?" "I want to believe that, because I love Ryan a lot, but I will not do the things he just wants. I know he's his childhood friend, but sometimes Ryan is unbearable.

"We all have our faults and qualities, Jade and Ryan loves you very much, do not worry," Roger smiled at her friend.

Soon the snacks arrived and the two ate and drank. At the exit, Roger made a point of paying the friend's snack, even if Jade was against. In the car, Roger told Jade that Josephine had gone to a college class party. Shortly afterward, with Roger's quick drive, he parked the car in front of Jade's parents' house.

"My angel is gone, it's after one in the morning." Now, rest and relax, okay? He smiled at her. "I'm going home, I'll take a shower and go to bed, because I had a very busy day at the college and the dental clinic.

"And I still made you go with me on my appointment, I'm sorry, Rog, I should have thought about how tired you were, but I wanted your company so much with me tonight," Jade said, looking at him in shame.

- No need to apologize, angel - Roger said touching Jade's hands and kissing them - We are great friends, right? And friends are for these things, to be present at all times. It was an honor for me to have accompanied your photos. You were beautiful. Very beautiful.

Jade smiled beautifully at him, holding him tight for a few moments, then kissed her cheek affectionately and stroked her hands.

"Thank you for coming with me, my angel. You are an angel in my life. When you need me, you can count on me too, that I will always be with you, Rog, my angel. "She smiled at him."Please, do not talk to Ryan that you went with me to the photo book session, because I do not want you to get in trouble between the two of you.

"I'll say the same for you." He smiled. "You might as well not talk to Ryan.

"Josephine is a lucky girl to have a boyfriend as beautiful and cute as you, Rog," Jade said, looking at him tenderly, kissing him again on the cheek. "Good evening, go home carefully.

"Good evening, angel, as soon as I arrive, I'll call you." Roger smiled at her.

Jade got out of the car and waved to Roger and headed for the front door of the house. Roger waited until Jade entered the house to get out with the car.

"And Ryan is a lucky guy to date the most beautiful and sweetest girl in the world. For dating you, Jade, "Roger said to himself, sighing, staring at the closed door of Jade's house.

Then the blonde started the car, heading for his house.

To be continued.