Chapter 29 - Do you want to be my girlfriend?

In late April 1975, Queen toured Japan and Jade traveled with them as the band's official photographer. The boys wanted her as a photographer. As soon as they returned to London, the band broke contract with Trident Studios and EMI Music told them to write new songs for a new album, that they would bank everything. Now it was all or nothing for the boys. This new album would have to be released to be a divisor in their musical career, or they would be successful musicians or all would be lost. With the breach of contract with Trident Studios, the band would have to pay 200,000 thousand euros, an amount that EMI Music paid, in return, they asked for the band to fit in the new album.

The boys started writing new songs for the new album. In the meantime, Jade and Roger were getting to know each other, and every day, the girl was delighted with the blue-eyed blonde.Roger was more and more in love with Jade. He is very happy to have the brunette in his arms. He just wanted Jade's love.

During the month of May and July, the band wrote new songs for the new album. As of August, the band began recording the new album at Ridge Farm, which is located in Surrey, 50 miles from London. Jade and the other girls accompanied the boys on this trip. While Jade worked as a photographer for the band, she also took the opportunity to tour the place with the girls.

Saturday, August 16, 1975.

On Saturday, the band still recorded the album, but at night, Roger and Jade went to see a nearby town of Surrey. As the blonde drove his car on the highway, Jade admired the stars in the sky and the fresh air. Then she would look at Roger, who kept his eyes on the highway.

"What are you looking at, kitty?" Roger asked, smiling, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm looking at you, my sweetheart," said Jade in love. "You're too beautiful, Rog.

"You're beautiful, my kitty," said Roger in love.

Roger drove quickly along the highway and shortly afterwards, they arrived in the nearby town and went to dinner in a restaurant and then. After they left the restaurant, they got in the car and Roger drove for a few miles and stopped in the middle of the road, with the starry sky. Roger and Jade got out of the car and watched the sky with a full moon full of stars. Roger and Jade clasped hands in love and kissed.

"Is it my impression or are you in love with me, really?" - Roger said lovingly on the face of his beloved.

"I'm in love with you, really, Rog, I never thought I'd fall in love with you, I always admired you as a friend, but now I see you with different eyes, my love," said Jade in love.

- Wait, please, repeat you called me my love? Roger smiled at Jade totally in love.

"Yes, you are my love," Jade said, smiling in love with him.

Roger jumped to his knees in front of Jade and said,

"Jade, my princess, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

- Yes my love, I want to be your girlfriend - said Jade in love.

Roger rose and entwined Jade by the waist and kissed his lips ardently, passionately and the young couple had as testimony the moon and the stars in the sky.

To be continued.